Derby County v Doncaster Rovers

sage

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't manage to follow us at all today.

How did we play? Did they miss a penalty?

Our goalscoring antics are getting ridiculous now. We'll have made a major feck up if we fail to make the top 6. The sme goes for Burnley after their early season form.

It's ours to lose

Couldnt go, couldnt listen,so frustating to have to work when we're playing so well, not felt like this for sooooo long, i got text updates and saw we won, but its not the same jumping up and down on your own  :wacko:

If we keep up this form we could well do automatic, but if we finish 3rd still on this form, others wont wanna play us  :)

I didn't manage to follow us at all today.

How did we play? Did they miss a penalty?

Our goalscoring antics are getting ridiculous now. We'll have made a major feck up if we fail to make the top 6. The sme goes for Burnley after their early season form.

It's ours to lose

Very sloppy in midfield, Martin went down and got us a peno then missed it... Attacking play was brilliant at times and Ward was mm of scoring the perfect goal and it hit the post.

Up the rams!

We were as we've been.

Not on top form throughout.

Good in parts but today wellens got loads of ball in the middle and kept dragging them back into the game.

Donnie can play. It was a bit nerve racking at 2-1 but bryson settled it.

Martin missed the pen but played well.

He needs to vary where he puts them as the keeper obviously did his homework.

Agree with those who said that it was wisdoms worst game.

Sometimes we look over confident and sloppy.....but all in all a good win.

Keane impressed again.

He looked like mark wright striding out with the ball.

Onwards and upwards.

Very sloppy in midfield, Martin went down and got us a peno then missed it... Attacking play was brilliant at times and Ward was mm of scoring the perfect goal and it hit the post.

Up the rams!

Ah it was us that missed a penalty?

I just saw that a penalty was missed and assumed it was Doncaster?

Doncaster are a good side - they could well have scored to make it 1-1 and the whole afternoon could have gone a different way.

Thought we looked shaky at the back at times and I think Donnie are good enough to get out of the bottom three

Agreed. Remind me of our lot from couple seasons to ago. Decent passing side but no real killer instinct

Odd afternoon. Looked like scoring every time we went forward, long spells where we couldn't get the ball.

Missed a peno, hit the post, one cleared off the line, numerous chances, could have had 6 easily.

On the other hand if Theo scores to make it 1-1 it could have been a bad day, as they were keeping the ball well and had threatening spells.

Will Hughes looked knackered at the end after a big shift, Chris Martin looked like his ankle was hurting and obviously Keogh went off. This is where the squad has to earn its corn, but fecknell, 7 wins on the spin? Mental.

1Burnley 43

2Queens Park Rangers 42

3Leicester City 42

4Derby County 40

5Leeds United 34

6Reading 34

7Nottingham Forest 33

Imagine if we hadn't lost to Burnley, QPR, Leicester, Reading and Forest?

Archived