Derby County v Middlesbrough

sage

Feel we need an early goal to settle the nerves of the fans more than anything. There's an air of expectation and excitement, which is really good but retaining a small sense of realism, this is going to be a tough game, we're expected to win and they'll be more dangerous than we think.

Score early and I think we'll be okay, 0-0 at half time and I'll worry!

Hate supporting Derby sometimes, nervous as hell about tonight.

Someone reassure me with some well reasoned points...

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this might be tougher than a lot of people reckon.  Boro have been tough opposition for us in the last handful of encounters (admittedly mostly at their place), and there's potential for them to become a bogey side for us.

My gut feeling says a 1-1 draw or a closely fought Rams victory, 1-0 or 2-1.

Come on you Rams!!

I think this might be tougher than a lot of people reckon.  Boro have been tough opposition for us in the last handful of encounters (admittedly mostly at their place), and there's potential for them to become a bogey side for us.

My gut feeling says a 1-1 draw or a closely fought Rams victory, 1-0 or 2-1.

Come on you Rams!!

For the benefit of the 'Prediction League' Staff (me) , what result you going for ?

To be fair, if I read this board I'd say the same. There has been a massive over reaction from some posters in the last few days (and we all know who they are ;) )

Agreed. If we read this on a rival forum we'd think they're a right arrogant bunch

Any Boro fans reading? We're just excited. We've been a bit bored for a while.

Archived