Derby County v Middlesbrough

sage

My first game under McClaren - can't wait, super excited.

My daughter's taking her friend who has never been to a match before (I know - there are people who have never been, who knew?) and I hope it's a good game for her.  My other daughters first match since she turned 18, so it'll be nice to have a pint with her before the match lol. 

2-0 Derby.

Think Grant deserves another clean sheet.

Martin, Russell.  :wub:

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 70s, the lucky lot that were there always bang on about it  :(

The rams will rise again.

No mate champions  1968 /69 still record points i believe for 2 points for a win .We were kin awesome.If my memory serves me correctly we beat Forest 4-0 at home 2-0 away Leicester 3-0 at home and 2-0 away and to cap it off Notts County 6-0 in the cup.Thought I was going to die of pleasure that year.

DT predicting 24k attendance tonight .. if thats the case then boro mustnt be bringing anyone , as when i went to ticket office yesterday afternoon it was packed they had 5 cashiers on at one stage and still queueing to the door ... ive never seen it so busy in there ..

DT predicting 24k attendance tonight .. if thats the case then boro mustnt be bringing anyone , as when i went to ticket office yesterday afternoon it was packed they had 5 cashiers on at one stage and still queueing to the door ... ive never seen it so busy in there ..

John Vicars tweeted saying Boro bringing 300 yesterday

Hope everyone realises this will be tough. They have some good players which will be up for it with the new manager in place. It'll take more than just turning up to win this.

Agreed, i think they will come for the point though & maybe difficult to break down. That's the way i see teams playing against us now at home.

Hope everyone realises this will be tough. They have some good players which will be up for it with the new manager in place. It'll take more than just turning up to win this.

Yeah, you only have to look at 3 or 4 of last nights results to see what the gap between the top and bottom teams looks like when you aren't on it

Been thinking about this since Sunday.

2-2. FGS Dawkins.

The warning signs were there against Wigan. It doesn't matter how good your coaching staff are, complacency is one of the hardest things to eradicate without learning a lesson, which we'll get taught in the final 10 minutes tonight.

Archived