Derby County v Middlesbrough

sage

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow is a big opportunity for us with the way results have gone tonight. We could go 4th and have a 3 point cushion above Forest. Let's see how the players cope with the new optimism/expectation, hopefully it'll give them more confidence.
In other good news Blackpool had 3 players sent off so their squad will be somewhat thinned out come saturday!

Greedy I know, but with Sat'dee being an early ko, if we could possibly win these two home games, we could be 4 points off top spot by the time everyone else kicks off again.

yes we shall be fourth but a win saturday we join top 3 for the title i say we go for it. i say come to end of the season not if but when derby get the league title we shall done all of comeback from about 10 to 12 points gap to claim top, lescester city saying big i am well derby coming after you.

yes we shall be fourth but a win saturday we join top 3 for the title i say we go for it. i say come to end of the season not if but when derby get the league title we shall done all of comeback from about 10 to 12 points gap to claim top, lescester city saying big i am well derby coming after you.

"And now you're gonna believe us..." was sang at Wigan mate.

Archived