Derby County v Middlesbrough

sage

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back in so not read the other posts yet.

It felt a little bit like some games earlier this season, them with every player behind the ball and us not able to break them down and that was before the sending off. When they equalised I just couldn't see us getting a second, bloody glad I stayed to the end.

The sending off may on the face of it seem harsh but that lad was hunting a booking from kick off and wasn't that surprised to see him go. Killed the game as a spectacle from that point on - usually does.

Really hoping for better on Saturday but it was so important to win tonight to keep that momentum going and to make the last two results mean something.

EIEIEIO UP THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE WE GO

COYR

Buxton doesn't dive. He isn't that type of player. Not what I've seen of him anyway.

Good win today, didn't think we were going to get that once they properly sat back.

You know you're good team when you play poorly and win.

Buxton stands still, commands the entire world to rotate through 90 degrees then to move 6 feet backwards.

Crap performance, central midfield in particular was ***** only Forsyth had a half decent game.

Yeah, you could say he had "a good game, good game" everyone else was pretty average but Boro didn't play badly, they almost did a number on us and that is considering they were down to ten men - well marshalled and disciplined as a defensive unit

Would have been gutted not to get 3 points for no other reason than Boro being terrible. Grant did nothing other than pick the ball out of the net or roll it to Bucko or Keogh.

The sending off was inevitable. If you go in hard and late you get a yellow card. He repeatedly did it so whilst I think it is pants that the game has come to this, he had to go.

We were very predictable but 2 goals against a team with no intention of attacking is good.

No real stand out performances except Ward for being rubbish. Please get someone else to take free kicks and corners...

3 points though and a last minute winner to boot so all in all a good night

What does it matter if it was a crap performance? I'm sure that Leicester would have swapped results with us - and Blackpool, Burnley, Brighton, Bolton and the Scumbuckets would have. It was one of those weeks when so many teams slipped up, but we didn't.

Unbelievably there were a group of absolute cretins in the North Stand booing when Sammon came on. They also left early and missed the winner - hahahahaha.

What does it matter if it was a crap performance? I'm sure that Leicester would have swapped results with us - and Blackpool, Burnley, Brighton, Bolton and the Scumbuckets would have. It was one of those weeks when so many teams slipped up, but we didn't.

Unbelievably there were a group of absolute cretins in the North Stand booing when Sammon came on. They also left early and missed the winner - hahahahaha.

Wow! If fans booed when the fish came on then they really are complete *********. Their problem Eddie, not ours. 

Bit disa

Wow! If fans booed when the fish came on then they really are complete *********. Their problem Eddie, not ours. 

These cretins only ever turn up every now and again, thank goodness.

Crap performance, central midfield in particular was ***** only Forsyth had a half decent game.

Crap performance?  

Do you think we will win every game easily? It was a difficult game and we came out with all 3 points. 

Tremendous performance, hard fought, well deserved win.

Awful performance, we played better than that in some of the home games we lost at the start of the season. I said to the bloke next to me with 5 minutes to go, if we win this having played so poorly, we are going up.

Put your money on us at the bookies.

Archived