Derby County v Middlesbrough

sage

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are the worst kind of opponent though.

We don't like the teams that get two solid banks behind the ball never mind one that actually has the playing staff built for counter attacking.

We could boss this game and not get a result.

I'm more confident about Blackpool.

Middlesborough don't play with two solid banks of four though. They actually play in a very similar style to us, high-tempo fluid football that scores loads but also concedes plenty.

I should be a bit worried about them but I'm really not. We're a better team than them and (fingers crossed) we should win.

And 300 to Cardiff. Again poor efforts, but who would fancy a Tuesday night drive to the top two under Clough? It's almost a guaranteed loss.. Wouldn't happen under Macca

exactly - I can't say naff all because I wouldn't go Middlesbrough if the shoe was on the other foot.

fair play to the ones that come down, especially as they're unlikely to come away with anything.

Middlesborough don't play with two solid banks of four though. They actually play in a very similar style to us, high-tempo fluid football that scores loads but also concedes plenty.

I should be a bit worried about them but I'm really not. We're a better team than them and (fingers crossed) we should win.

110 goals between them in the 34 Rams and Boro games this season. I can't see a 0-0!

Mind you, last time I bet on a 0-0 was the Ipswich home game so what do I know?

if they try and play fast, fluid football we will rip them apart, thats what we've been doing recently 

its the tall,strong squads we struggle with

Archived