Derby County v Middlesbrough

sage

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby haven't kept a clean sheet against Boro in their last 25 meetings...

What the hell? That's a crazy stat.. I bet you can't find that sort of stat for any other side in England (excluding Man Utd and Arsenal possibly)

I'll stick with my 2-2

A draw would be abit deflating IMO given the run we're on.

We've got a great chance of winning 5 on the bounce for a long time

This will be a tough encounter, they have pacey attackers so our defenders need to be on top of their game. However, if we keep our foot on the gas in the early stages like we have shown we can do capably they could be in for a drubbing, we wont keep a clean sheet though. Looking forward to this one. 2-1 victory COYR!

They're on to us, guys... :ph34r:

http://www.oneboro.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=5879&page=10

Too big for our boots apparently as we're just an average side and they're just as good as us :lol:

To be fair, if I read this board I'd say the same. There has been a massive over reaction from some posters in the last few days (and we all know who they are  ;) )

To be fair, if I read this board I'd say the same. There has been a massive over reaction from some posters in the last few days (and we all know who they are  ;) )

True, but I think we deserve a bit of credit. I'd say we're a bit better than an "average side" and certainly a better team on paper than Boro.

Archived