iPro Stadium

DcFc Dyycheee

Unfortunately,osteoarthritis in the hip was the least of my problems.Just when I'd started to walk confidently,rheumatoid arthritis struck again in both hands,right(operated side) knee,and quite possibly right foot.Allied to that I seem to have recurring chest problems which may be linked to immune disorder.Anyway,I'm sure folks don't want to read of my problems every 5 minutes,so suffice to say if I stop posting,I'm likely unwell-but thanks for your kind thoughts. 

sadly, illness, pain and injury don't spare the good people. Sincerely hope your pain subsides very quickly and then your recovery begins properly soon. Please pop in every now and then with an update. Is there anything you need ?(I can drop around my 150 Derby Premier League goals DVD if you like!) Don't hesitate to shout up, there are good folk on here who would think nothing of running an errand or doing a favour.

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turnover £6.5m

Gross assets £3.26m

Employees 50

You have to be under the threshold for at least 2 to qualify as a small co

Thanks-I'm assuming ticking all 3 boxes gives total exemption?

sadly, illness, pain and injury don't spare the good people. Sincerely hope your pain subsides very quickly and then your recovery begins properly soon. Please pop in every now and then with an update. Is there anything you need ?(I can drop around my 150 Derby Premier League goals DVD if you like!) Don't hesitate to shout up, there are good folk on here who would think nothing of running an errand or doing a favour.

Thanks,but you'd have to travel a long way! I'm fairly comfortable,and there's not a great deal you can do about RA-I'm currently going down the anti inflammatory foods route.Suppose I just have to come to terms with the fact I'm no longer the man of a few years ago.

Thanks,but you'd have to travel a long way! I'm fairly comfortable,and there's not a great deal you can do about RA-I'm currently going down the anti inflammatory foods route.Suppose I just have to come to terms with the fact I'm no longer the man of a few years ago.

Can I claim expenses? I forgot, are you over in ROI?

None of us are the man we used to be. I'm about ready for the knacker's yard at 37! If I was a horse, I'd have been shot by now!

Total exemption from what?

Submission of full accounts.Seem to remember an abridged balance sheet was all that was required in certain circumstances.If you were to look at one of the links Ronnie put up,you'd have to work out where (from memory) minus £11m of net assets(worth) came from-the answer obviously being unshown long term liabilities (probably debt at a guess).

Can I claim expenses? I forgot, are you over in ROI?

None of us are the man we used to be. I'm about ready for the knacker's yard at 37! If I was a horse, I'd have been shot by now!

Nope/Yep.

Submission of full accounts.Seem to remember an abridged balance sheet was all that was required in certain circumstances.If you were to look at one of the links Ronnie put up,you'd have to work out where (from memory) minus £11m of net assets(worth) came from-the answer obviously being unshown long term liabilities (probably debt at a guess).

Small companies are allowed to file abbreviated accounts (balance sheet and notes only), medium/large must file full accounts.

why are people thinking this is an American thing?

Reebok, Cellnet, McAlpine, KitKat, Walkers, King Power, John Smiths, B2Net, Emirates, Allianz, Philips, etc etc.

This is not a new phenomenon!

Ok fair point. Maybe for diplomacy I should refer to it as the international model instead? I understand where you're coming from on those examples, but was it not a case (barring the King Power?) that the majority of those stadiums were christened with those names upon opening? I reckon it's a little easier to take when your stadium has a sponsored name from the get go!

The point still stands - that as Cardiff and Hull are starting to demonstrating - that some things should perhaps remain a little more sacred then others. I can tolerate sponsors on the front of shirts, sponsors on the back (even if it looks daft as ****), sponsored programs, individually sponsored players, sponsored catering, etc, etc - but surely there's a line in the sand where money is no longer the driving factor?

Ok fair point. Maybe for diplomacy I should refer to it as the international model instead? I understand where you're coming from on those examples, but was it not a case (barring the King Power?) that the majority of those stadiums were christened with those names upon opening? I reckon it's a little easier to take when your stadium has a sponsored name from the get go!

The point still stands - that as Cardiff and Hull are starting to demonstrating - that some things should perhaps remain a little more sacred then others. I can tolerate sponsors on the front of shirts, sponsors on the back (even if it looks daft as ****), sponsored programs, individually sponsored players, sponsored catering, etc, etc - but surely there's a line in the sand where money is no longer the driving factor?

Leicester started off as Walkers, then that deal expired. This is solely a way of funnelling money into the club, I wouldn't at all be surprised if some of our owner/investors also have a vested interest in the future of iPro.

As for Cardiff and Hull, Cardiff owner chasing the 'red equals luck, dragon equals luck, I know...', Hull owner just trying to fight the reality that Hull is a grim place by trying to make it exciting. We don't have deluded owners thankfully.

changing the name of stadioum to ipro after the drinks company who gave derby a 7 million pound sponsor

******* crap name

when faced with potential alternatives, "The betbadger stadium" or something to do with buymobiles, I think iPro is quite decent as a name, It's small and has the word 'pro' which you can associate with Professional association Soccer.

On the subject of King Power Stadium – think us lucky that we get an additional £7m for our renaming.

Leicester just have to call it that as a by-product of having the Thai owners that also own that brand. Sort of the equivalent of Pride Park being renamed to the GSE Stadium.

Brighton also only got 4M for a 10 year deal on their new stadium. Although you may not like it, it's a really good deal for the club.

Archived