Clough Has Gone

Shuff264

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You were pretty unpopular on here before tonight. You just seem to be revelling in the hurt of others now. Doubt you would behave like this if you weren't an anonymous poster.

Surprisingly I was only unpopular with those whom disagreed with my opinions, yourself included. Funny that. By the same logic then you must be also unpopular.

Why is everyone so shocked by this decision? All the vitriol at the start of the season about challenging for promotion (not from Nigel but from his players - he would not have that degree of passion). Lost 3 times in eight days, not won at home all season and the worst looking defense in Derby history.

A really nice man and a cracking player (mainly for Forest!!!) but where is all this rubbish from. The man said in an interview before today's game that he would settle for a 0 - 0 completely sums the guy up - he has lived in the East Midlands all his life so he knows what the game means!!! He has never stated his ambition for the club and seemed chuffed to bits with moving no where last season.

Have we become so accustom to mediocrity that we are actually upset about this?

Good name

Why Bryson he would suit a pulis team getting up and down the pitch. The two centre mids sit and he used wide men to get plenty of crosses in

Half joking. Just picked the shortest player. I know Etherington is like a garden gnome and was a key player for Pulis

A fan says to shareholder brett wilson

Aaron taylor@Derbyram110355m

@WBrettWilson so you have sacked Nigel but when are you guys going ?

W. Brett Wilson -@WBrettWilson8m

@Derbyram1103 clever one you are.

Protest definately needed.They are going strip all the assets Bennett,hughes and lowe and then give Pulis a couple million to spend on prem fringe.

And if he does? And we end up promoted? You wouldn't want that?

John Percy @John__Percy 1m

Ridiculous decision to sack Nigel Clough. Worked on one of the lowest budgets in the division and still expected to finish in top 6 #dcfc

Every single journo has lambasted the decision, we're gonna get some bad headlines tomorrow.

So how come we are supposed to be leaking so much cash, 8million a year its said to be .

If you hear a joyous caller from Nottingham then you'll know its me lol

You shouldn't take great pleasure in a loyal and committed man who wanted Derby to be the best for more than financial reasons whatever you think of his ability mate

Archived