Michael Keane

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hobbs isn't cut out to be a Premier League footballer, we'd only sign him and then look to replace him 6 months down the line. 

If we're going to spend that kind of money on a defender (wages that is) i'd prefer someone I would trust to play in the Premier League, not a Hull City cast off. 

Hobbs isn't cut out to be a Premier League footballer, we'd only sign him and then look to replace him 6 months down the line.

If we're going to spend that kind of money on a defender (wages that is) i'd prefer someone I would trust to play in the Premier League, not a Hull City cast off.

Let's concentrate on getting ther first then worry about about that!

Is he better than Keogh & Buxton?

After watching Ismael Miller & a brick layer run those 2 ragged in the first half last night I would say so

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/keane-returns-to-manchester-united-1327662.aspx

Defender returns to Old Trafford following loan spell at the iPro Stadium.

Michael Keane has returned to Manchester United following the conclusion of his two-month loan spell at Derby County.

The 21-year-old central defender made eight appearances during his spell at the iPro Stadium, of which five were starts. 

After talks with Head Coach Steve McClaren following the conclusion of his loan after the 3-2 win over Yeovil Town on Tuesday evening, Keane expressed a desire to be playing regular first-team football on a regular basis.

McClaren said: “We’re disappointed to lose Michael but we couldn’t guarantee him games and he wants to play regular first-team football right now. 

“He did well for us when he was in the side and we wish him well for the future.” 

With skipper Richard Keogh back to full fitness after a knee injury and Jake Buxton in outstanding form, Keane had been on the bench for Derby’s last three matches.

He won't be back, but haven't we got enough with Whitbread and Gjokaj chap, then get a loan in if desperately in need later down the line?

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/keane-returns-to-manchester-united-1327662.aspx

He won't be back, but haven't we got enough with Whitbread and Gjokaj chap, then get a loan in if desperately in need later down the line?

And most of the Scousers see Wisdom as a centre half and not a full back, so he is cover. And we've seen Jeff play right back when called upon!

And most of the Scousers see Wisdom as a centre half and not a full back, so he is cover. And we've seen Jeff play right back when called upon!

Exactly, there's no need for Keane. Expect he was on high wages coming from Man United after his good year at Leicester last year. Put that money somewhere else.

He won't play for United, or if he does, then it won't be a good United side.

He's not a bad player, his clangers against Leicester were pretty big blots on his copybook though.

Championship/lower Prem player.

All the best etc etc.

He's young, with a lot to learn still. I don't think his current form is any true indication of his potential to play for United in the future. 

Besides, he's probably already as good as Evans....

Let's face it, if he can't crack the derby team with Buxton and Keogh, he isn't going to be playing for man utd any time soon.

Lack of stomach for the fight, I imagine this will reflect poorly with the Manchester United hierarchy after the move was given the go ahead. 

Archived