Michael Keane

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simple enough cheers

He won't stay with Bucko and Keogh now fit.

Wasn't as good as either of them anyway

One poor game and written off, eh?

One poor game and written off, eh?

No i base that opinion on more than just the Liecester game. If anything that should be ignored because everyone was poor vs the foxes.

I think Keogh and Buxton are better than him.

If he did renew his loan it would be a luxury to have him but i think he would want to play first team football.

No i base that opinion on more than just the Liecester game. If anything that should be ignored because everyone was poor vs the foxes.

I think Keogh and Buxton are better than him.

If he did renew his loan it would be a luxury to have him but i think he would want to play first team football.

I tend to agree, certainly as far as experience and basic defending is concerned - but there will be many who disagree strongly (we know who they are).

He appears a bit big headed and seems to think he will get in Man Utd's team at some point in the not too distant future. He said we are a 'stepping stone'

I don't think he is much different to Daniel Ayala who we had at a similar age from a similar big club. Look what's happened to him

He appears a bit big headed and seems to think he will get in Man Utd's team at some point in the not too distant future. He said we are a 'stepping stone'

I don't think he is much different to Daniel Ayala who we had at a similar age from a similar big club. Look what's happened to him

Oh you know him personally do you to be able to say he's a big head? Suppose that makes Bamford one as well since he, like most loan signings, is using his temporary host club to further his career?

Maybe Keane illustrates part of the problem with loan signings. Unless they are bet than the player holding their role in the team, they sit on the bench too much and in his case, his choices will be going back to United and not even making the bench there, stay with us and wait for injury or loss of former before getting another chance or look for opportunities elsewhere. In his position, I'd probably be off because financially he won't lose out no matter what.

Maybe Keane illustrates part of the problem with loan signings. Unless they are bet than the player holding their role in the team, they sit on the bench too much and in his case, his choices will be going back to United and not even making the bench there, stay with us and wait for injury or loss of former before getting another chance or look for opportunities elsewhere. In his position, I'd probably be off because financially he won't lose out no matter what.

you also need to factor in other things! Being coached by excellent coaches? being not too far from home? being with a good bunch of lads?

Being part of the squad but not always playing is part of the learning curve.

Archived