Michael Keane

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Send him back to Man Utd or wherever he came from after last night

Not quite that far, he's a reasonably good player. However, he's not experienced enough to perform well in the big games (last night for example), his decision making was poor and he was always caught out on the wrong side of his man. Yesterday was his first major balls up though, thought he's played quite well in the other games he's played in.

I'd drop him for Whitbread against Brighton though.    :D

Keogh is good, but keane is probably better.

Not seen any evidence of that yet.

I thought he had played well.

Good in the air. A threat at set plays. And a Mark Wright ability to stride out of defence with the ball.

But he was poor v Leicester.

(First goal, pathetic challenges from Dawkins, hendrick and keane.

Second goal. Failed to deal with the aerial ball and brushed aside like a girl guide).

The problem with loans though is.....if you drop him, then he's goes back.

So i think schteve will stick with him.

I thought he had played well.

Good in the air. A threat at set plays. And a Mark Wright ability to stride out of defence with the ball.

But he was poor v Leicester.

(First goal, pathetic challenges from Dawkins, hendrick and keane.

Second goal. Failed to deal with the aerial ball and brushed aside like a girl guide).

The problem with loans though is.....if you drop him, then he's goes back.

So i think schteve will stick with him.

I agree he looks majestic when he strides out of defence with the ball - its his partnership and understanding with Bucko that's a concern. I've always felt that some cb's "suit" each other, may not be the best individuals necessarily but some just gel. Praps keane and Bucko are not one of those!

Not as concerning as how we get overrun in midfield tho'....

I agree he looks majestic when he strides out of defence with the ball - its his partnership and understanding with Bucko that's a concern. I've always felt that some cb's "suit" each other, may not be the best individuals necessarily but some just gel. Praps keane and Bucko are not one of those!

Not as concerning as how we get overrun in midfield tho'....

Whoever gets paired with Bucko seems to struggle.

Just saying.

Didn't Keane say, being left footed, this is the first time he's played on the right of a central defensive partnership? No doubt Friday was a horror show all round but surely one bad game doesn't make him a bad player. No reflection on Bucko but Keane might dovetail better with Keogh

Didn't Keane say, being left footed, this is the first time he's played on the right of a central defensive partnership? No doubt Friday was a horror show all round but surely one bad game doesn't make him a bad player. No reflection on Bucko but Keane might dovetail better with Keogh

No - he said he hadn't played there for a year and it will take time to readjust

• 2 weeks later...

Archived