Michael Keane

North_Stand_Ram

He's young, with a lot to learn still. I don't think his current form is any true indication of his potential to play for United in the future. 

Besides, he's probably already as good as Evans....

Exactly my point!

You have to really stand out at this level to make it for the massive clubs. Sometimes players play poorly, but you can just sort of tell they're destined for bigger things. Can't see it myself with him. But you're right, he's young and we didn't see much of him.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decent enough player, perhaps a tad flimsy at times but he'll obviously improve and needs to play games. Don't necessarily hold that against him but if he's not willing to stay and fight for his place as others have to, then we are possibly better off without him.

I'm sure he'll make a decent career for himself but I think it's likely to be at Champ rather than Prem level. Happy if he proves me wrong though, nice lad.

Did well for us...until leicester. I'd happily have him around as cover and I think he might even have shifted the Bucko/Keogh partnership if he'd ground it out. Shame really, but we'll just have to find a replacement. Big bid for Jack Hobbs would do me.  ;)

Archived