Will Hughes January transfer window 2013 rumours

ChaddesdenRam

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been undecided recently on whether the sale of Hughes would be beneficial for the Football Club but i have made my mind up.

He is one of our best hopes of getting to the Premier League i reckon in 2 seasons time he will be the best CM in the championship. The money gained from a sale would be good but you cant buy the championship. Keeping him in the long run if we get promotion could be the best thing that has happened for the club in years. Getting promoted would be worth much economically than selling then spending.

I have been undecided recently on whether the sale of Hughes would be beneficial for the Football Club but i have made my mind up.

He is one of our best hopes of getting to the Premier League i reckon in 2 seasons time he will be the best CM in the championship. The money gained from a sale would be good but you cant buy the championship. Keeping him in the long run if we get promotion could be the best thing that has happened for the club in years. Getting promoted would be worth much economically than selling then spending.

He won't be the best CM in the championship in 2 years, he will be playing in the prem.

For us of course 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

If we sell Hughes and use the money to buy say 3 good players, what about their wages? A good player who could really take us forward would be on at least £10k a week. So if Hughes's transfer fee had to pay these wages for say, 3 years, that would be the first £4.5m of any fee going on wages before we start to pay for transfer fees. Therefore we should only accept silly money for Hughes. I would suggest silly money is anything more than £8m, which is more than I think we would get at the minute.

I really, really hope we don't sell him in January. If we do, and it is for this rumoured figure of 4m, we'd be the laughing stock of English football. Keep him for a season or two more and let his value build up. Not to mention, we're generally better when he plays.

The bloke who initially reported our financial troubles and a need to sell, was a Notts Florist fan just trying to scaremonger.

Even Clough admitted that.

The 'journalist' in question ought to concentrate on the potential troubles of the club that pays wages late, fails to pay agents (that's a plus point in my eyes), has their credit card declined etc.

I heard on Radio 5 that Thomas Ince is going to Liverpool in January for 6 million. If that is true, then maybe we wouldn't get as much for our Will as we'd like.

Ince plays for Blackpool. If he played for someone else the figure would be £8m. When Ince played at PP he was good on the ball but is extremely selfish and always holds on to it for too long. We can compare Hughes to players like Zaha and Ince based on the fact that their young English players in the championship but that is where the comparisons stop. Hughes posses allot of mental attributes that those two will never have. Zaha and Ince's best attribute is running at players and taking them on. How many times have we seen Hughes walk round 3,4 even 5 players as if they weren't there. £8m should be the starting price tag.

Archived