Will Hughes January transfer window 2013 rumours

ChaddesdenRam

Ince and Zaha. Good as they are make a far better highlights reel than Hughes. Hughes isn't really a lazy journalists wet dream.

They can value anybody at what they like. I bet nobody pays £20m for Zaha. His link with Man United was 2 years ago. Just how good is he then if United have stood and watched him for 2 years?

Journalists and football agents. Crazy mo'fos

Hughes is our best player. If we can buy 5 new players with his sale then as much as people will say 'but Zaha....' I'd say that's ok business.

£20m fantasy money or £5m real money?

Having said that, chairman do seem to give some managers *cough* Harry*cough* a fortune.

Id rather just keep Hughes. I reckon he'll still be here in Feb.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[size=8]"THIS [/size][size=8]UNSUBSTANTIATED [/size][size=8]RUMOUR BASED ON NOTHING AND ACTUALLY CONFIRMED TO BE ONLY RUMOUR BY THE OP HAS ME SO ANGRY THAT I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO START PROTESTING RIGHT NOW!!!"[/size]

[size=4]This thread thread is now covered from all sides. [/size]

Its on Newsnow/Goal.Com.

Oh, give us a link then, I mean... Goal.com, it must be true.

OH NO!!!

Villa set to sign Championship due Will Hughes of Derby and Charlie Austin to replace Bent who is on hi way to QPR and Delph who is heading back to Leeds.

Hughes leaving status: Confirmed!

What's going on?

We're apparently outraged that Hughes is going for whatever amount someone decided to post on goal.com and that someone posted a goal.com rumour.

Bloody hell. I think some of you need to lay off the raw meat and steroids,

I am merely stating what I heard on Radio 5.

Here have your feckin link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20783179

What?! This article literally doesn't meantion Hughes...

We're apparently outraged that Hughes is going for whatever amount someone decided to post on goal.com and that someone posted a goal.com rumour.

What?! This article literally doesn't meantion Hughes...

Have you actually read my post, Albert?

Nowhere do I suggest that Hughes is for sale at any price.

I was just suggesting that if Ince is only worth 6 million, and that strikers usually fetch top money, then maybe our expectations of a POTENTIAL value for Hughes may be a tad optimistic.

I personally hope that we don't sell him at all.

oh dear dear oh dear MERRY XMAS

A Merry Xmas to you to.

Have you actually read my post, Albert?

Nowhere do I suggest that Hughes is for sale at any price.

I was just suggesting that if Ince is only worth 6 million, and that strikers usually fetch top money, then maybe our expectations of a POTENTIAL value for Hughes may be a tad optimistic.

I personally hope that we don't sell him at all.

Oh, I was just curious of why it was posted. It seems the context of your post was lost in moment here. All I saw was suddenly an article that had nothing to do with Hughes.

Reminds me of an inform Eddie Lewis... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mellow' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':mellow:' />

Haha - I almost forgot that Eddie Lewis existed. Thanks for bringing back some memories of him lumbering down the touchline trying to beat his man by tumbling into them repeatedly like a drunk child falling down a staircase.

Archived