2013 Ashes Series

froggg

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes your right.

WE BEAT THE ********!

After all Franco's said, and you're STILL trying to make subtle digs? God lord.

Use your loaf.

Right, we've had a judgement in the mod room, and anyone else who calls our friends from down under "convicts" "bread stealers" "Rod Hull and Rolf Harris lovers" "dangle hats" "dingbats" "home and away gays" "prisoner cell block preparation H" "stick it in the poo with a kangaroo" will be shipped off to some god forsaken place miles away.

That's Grimsby btw.

I have some close friends and my missus is from Grimsby, I'd appreciate it if you was a little less offensive towards Grimsby thank you.

Pitch likely to be dry and good for the spinners. Wouldn't be surprised if both sides pick two spinners... Will be an interesting test, if england start well i cant see any way back for the aussies.

Come in england!

Could be a double-bluff.

Monty in the squad, don't pick him, Aussies pick 2 spinners, covers come off, screaming green top, Anderson rips them a new one, bye bye series.

Could be a double-bluff.

Monty in the squad, don't pick him, Aussies pick 2 spinners, covers come off, screaming green top, Anderson rips them a new one, bye bye series.

Haha maybe, that would be outstanding if it happened! You can't rule it out!

The aussies have had 13 spinners since Warne, why not make it 15 and throw in a couple of new untried players from schoolboy cricket in the vain hope that KP's inability to play slow left armers rubs off on everyone else!

Archived