Away Kit 13/14

dan

Away Kit Poll....  

163 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a whole £5? such generosity.

Basically 'reducing' the kit to what most clubs sell theirs at (and we did a couple of years ago)

But as I said, we have done this voucher thing a few times, so don't get it twisted that it's due to the response to the kit.

I even pre-ordered the home one last season, and never got one. I wasn't a season ticket holder at the time, so maybe it's that?

I think it must be new as I've had a season ticket the last 16 years and never had any voucher for an away kit or offered money off.

Really don't see what the major issue with this kit is. So what if it's red? Who really gives a ****. I'm as big a derby fan as the next guy, and as such hate forest with a passion but it's a shirt, who cares.

Chelsea have played in white, liverpool in blue, Man City played in a red away kit last season (At least, no less a red than what our away shirt is) and I don't remember hearing any of my mates who support those teams having a fit about it. It's about the badge on the chest and the player underneath. Our shirt is not going to make us lose games.

Archived