Away Kit 13/14

dan

Away Kit Poll....  

163 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My main memory was running battles with Ramstrust.

My main memory was being the voice of reason, trying to convince people that Ramstrust was not entirely the work of the devil.

P.S. I'm still a member. Everyone is. It's like the Mormons - you can never leave, even death brings no release.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My main memory was being the voice of reason, trying to convince people that Ramstrust was not entirely the work of the devil.

P.S. I'm still a member. Everyone is. It's like the Mormons - you can never leave, even death brings no release.

I genuinely still have a burning hatred of Elaine. Such a witch.

I genuinely still have a burning hatred of Elaine. Such a witch.

One of the genuinely nicest, helpful people you could ever hope to meet - and by 'meet' I don't mean 'read an article written by'.

My main memory was running battles with Ramstrust.

Oh God, do you remember the pages and pages and pages of that crap? Almost as controversial as Conor Sammon.

Incidentally, and this is a genuine question, is RT still going, and if so what do they do? Proper, factual answers only please, I don't want to raise that particular phoenix!

OK guys, if you are going to bring up this garbage again, I'm out of here for good. It's crap like this and the stupidity of certain members which killed the DET site.

I dont think you really need to be so personal about her do you? Has she called you names before on the det?

Yes.

I was what, about 12/13 at the time?

Hope she liked what amounted to bullying a child.

OK guys, if you are going to bring up this garbage again, I'm out of here for good. It's crap like this and the stupidity of certain members which killed the DET site.

I can't really remember how bad it got. This place can be bad in the final 3rd of the season. We get lots of Clough and GSE threads as frustration kicks in. I don't remember the DET being much worse. Better mods here.

Percy, I remember him being particularly critical. Like sideshowbob but more serious and was argumentative. Still, could be a top bloke down the pub. You never know do you.

Way better gaffers here. All reasonable at the very least.

Who was you eddie?

(Sorry for going off topic, I'll leave DET talk out in a minute. It was shut for a reason!)

I've never seen us play in Red but yes in the past the club has, everyone's entitled to their own opinion but in mine, to me, It isn't something I'd buy as an identity if I saw someone wearing that shirt from a distance I think they supported another club. Black and White for me.

Black and White for me too- only trouble is some other pesky clubs where white too- hence the need for a 2nd kit. I think its alright, bit of a change but the 3rd kit from last season will take some beating in my opinion

Black and White for me too- only trouble is some other pesky clubs where white too- hence the need for a 2nd kit. I think its alright, bit of a change but the 3rd kit from last season will take some beating in my opinion

shame they couldn't borrow from last years 3rd.. but as a lot of teams play in blue/white, not feasible.

I can't really remember how bad it got. This place can be bad in the final 3rd of the season. We get lots of Clough and GSE threads as frustration kicks in. I don't remember the DET being much worse. Better mods here.

Percy, I remember him being particularly critical. Like sideshowbob but more serious and was argumentative. Still, could be a top bloke down the pub. You never know do you.

Way better gaffers here. All reasonable at the very least.

Who was you eddie?

(Sorry for going off topic, I'll leave DET talk out in a minute. It was shut for a reason!)

Thank god for a good well modded forum! It used to be a free for all!

Got Archie the home kit yesterday, was given a voucher for the away it but the lady said we would have to buy the smallest junior shirt because the away kit won't be available in infants kits Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Good, nice to see the club being responsible for once and taking advice from the NSPCC

Got Archie the home kit yesterday, was given a voucher for the away it but the lady said we would have to buy the smallest junior shirt because the away kit won't be available in infants kits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

They're giving away the away kit with the home?

Archived