Away Kit 13/14

dan

Away Kit Poll....  

163 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember some of those names from the old DET.

Mad Amster deffo was one. Think he was alright.

Wonder what happened to Balloon? Not you is it Eddie? Old One Eye?

Guilty as charged on all counts, m'lud.

It bears no resemblance to Derby County IMO.

Therefore I'll buy the home kit, a shirt I'll see them play the season in at Pride Park.

IYO it doesn't but how about the light blue, purple, black, dark blue, light blue and white striped, green, orange, mauve, yellow, oh and RED, actual RED kits that we have had in the past? I am talking RED, not claret, not maroon but dirty, scummy, forest infected RED kits of the past! I am led to believe that the new kit has a Ram on it-  IMO that means that that the resemblance to Derby County is uncanny and should therefore be unquestionably received with open arms. (despite the stupid effing stripe that goes right round the back ala the home shirt)

IYO it doesn't but how about the light blue, purple, black, dark blue, light blue and white striped, green, orange, mauve, yellow, oh and RED, actual RED kits that we have had in the past? I am talking RED, not claret, not maroon but dirty, scummy, forest infected RED kits of the past! I am led to believe that the new kit has a Ram on it- IMO that means that that the resemblance to Derby County is uncanny and should therefore be unquestionably received with open arms. (despite the stupid effing stripe that goes right round the back ala the home shirt)

I've never seen us play in Red but yes in the past the club has, everyone's entitled to their own opinion but in mine, to me, It isn't something I'd buy as an identity if I saw someone wearing that shirt from a distance I think they supported another club. Black and White for me.

The funniest thing about all of this is that it's actually a better looking kit than the home one...

If Sam Rush was as smart as some people think he is we'd be making noises about bringing in a new player. Everyone's only p1ssing & moaning about this because there's naff all else to discuss.

Archived