Frank Fielding

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good look to the lad.

Brilliant signing for bristol, good honest lad who I met in town last year doing charity work. More than capable championship keeper who's still only 25 is it? Which is still young for a keeper.

Great potential and I hope he comes right back into the championship.

All the best Frankie

xxxx

Wish him all the best but just read his interview on their OS. "Great club", "no brainer" and "great facilities" all given a mention.

I'm sure their fans are creaming themselves over the comments but all that stuff makes me cringe!

Wish him all the best but just read his interview on their OS. "Great club", "no brainer" and "great facilities" all given a mention.

I'm sure their fans are creaming themselves over the comments but all that stuff makes me cringe!

Quite - I bet they have short memories too and that David James said exactly the same things when he went there..

Really Frank- a "no brainer" to drop to League One? When you were first choice in a top half Champ team? Ok....

Really Frank- a "no brainer" to drop to League One? When you were first choice in a top half Champ team? Ok....

I would have thought the fact that he'd already been replaced and told he could leave would be why it's a no brainer...

I saw the interview with him by the Bristol guy. When he was asked (in an expectant aren't we good way) why he chose Bristol he clearly didn't know what to say. I mean why would you choose Bristol City if you had a decent choice?

Because it's a great place to live, and the Colston Yard is a fantastic pub?

Archived