Q and A with Sam rush

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon out of the 5 signings. 2 will be elder experienced players.

Kevin Davies up front

A premierleague reserve CB will be another

Then I think Chris Humphreys will sign from Scotland for a fee, winger that will offer plenty of pace.

Then...

Chris Martin

Craig Forsyth

Martin, Davies and the CB will have wages above the average for our squad.

Forsyth and Humphreys will require fees but their wages will likely be below the squad average.

Have I missed something here, where did this ex Premiership player talk come from?

DCFC Belper The Tavern Q & A

Future Buys

Rush said that Nigel has come to him with a list of positions at this minute rather than in particular names,the positions highlighted were left back, centre back and striker. Rush also said that priorities of signings however are likely to be Forsyth (Rush seems to rate Forsyth very highly) and Martin as they are impressing currently. When it comes to centre back, they said they like Buxton however if him or Keogh were to get injured then there is next to no cover.

Have I missed something here, where did this ex Premiership player talk come from?

Here

At the belper one I went to he spoke about players coming in etc and he said that deals are pretty much on the table for Forsyth and Martin should they want them.

And also said that were looking to bring in a former premier league player that's currently out of contract into the club whether this is to kick sammon up the b** and make him start scoring who knows. But a front 4 of potentially ward Martin sammon ( reckon k.davies ) would surely push us towards top 6?

Wouldn't be surprised if there's a few good signings in August.

Check it again my link is championship players who contracts are expiring - working on the basis the player is already ex premiership.

Yours was for current perm players with expiring contracts

Same website, is what I meant :p

Relax they are both contracted for another year to 2014 - or that's what wikki said when I researched the contract dates thread

no, the link to Championship players had Jake as out of contract!

TRAVESTY!

A warning to fans thinking Sam Rush is going to be tough in his dealings with the owners / board. They employed him. However, it may be in both the owners' / board's and Sam Rush's interests to have this impression in the fans' minds.

Archived