Q and A with Sam rush

A warning to fans thinking Sam Rush is going to be tough in his dealings with the owners / board. They employed him. However, it may be in both the owners' / board's and Sam Rush's interests to have this impression in the fans' minds.

NC was also hired by the board and signed a new contract, so maybe he is happy with the setup

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't heard NC complaining about the owners / board? In fact he seems to have shown remarkable restraint over the years (unlike Jimmy Krankie for example!).

I think he's always known that the job will need to be done on a budget, although perhaps not quite as small a budget as he has actually had.

I think Martin has done well.

Robinson has exceeded expectations for me and is cheap for a striker. Clough may feel though that he can't improve him any more and he's not happy to be just a squad player.

Sammon has under performed from a goal scoring point of view but Clough and Trapattoni seem to be happy with his all round contribution.

Waghorn is an ex Prem player...

Seriously, at this level, Titus Bramble would be a good signing for us. I await the abuse that comes...

Lock up yer daughters.....

Martin has had two perfectly good goals disallowed since he's come in on loan.

While I agree he's looked slow and off the pace in the last two, if those goals weren't wrongfully disallowed he'd be on 3 in 8?

Maybe when he gets half a yeard sharper he can start running in from 3 yards behind instead of 2. Then the useless pillocklinesman referees assistant might get the call right.

A lad on twitter is certain that we're scouting Alex Baptise of Blackpool and have been for some time... Said  "Not naming the source, but it doesn't get much better"

Out of contract in the summer, played in the prem with Blackpool for a season.... Adding 2 and 2 together... 

Even if its only a suggestion he's a very good player at this level, and is very versatile, can play all across the back 4 

27 and is another leader, and even though he's only 27, he's very experienced at this level. 

Obviously be a very wanted man in the summer for many sides.... 

A lad on twitter is certain that we're scouting Alex Baptise of Blackpool and have been for some time... Said  "Not naming the source, but it doesn't get much better"

Out of contract in the summer, played in the prem with Blackpool for a season.... Adding 2 and 2 together... 

Even if its only a suggestion he's a very good player at this level, and is very versatile, can play all across the back 4 

27 and is another leader, and even though he's only 27, he's very experienced at this level. 

Obviously be a very wanted man in the summer for many sides.... 

What a good signing that'd be.

Would be a class singing, but they'll be about 10-15 clubs trying to sign him.

And most clubs trying to reduce wages.

Of all the clubs that have reported on their accounts I can't think of any reporting profits and some have been talking about starting to reduce wages

Never said it was true. Most people suggesting possible candidates so i thought i may as well post 

You've as good a chance as anyone else of being right - and I'm including all those 'in the know'

Archived