Q and A with Sam rush

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baptiste is a rude player.

Would be a class signing.

Wages we could potentially compete as Blackpool players will be on low wages.

I doubt they'll be on low wages. Just because they're a small club doesn't mean they have a low wage range. They were in the prem not long ago, and Baptiste would have got a wage increase. Whether that wage decreased because of relegation I don't know, but surely he'll be earning a bit.

I doubt they'll be on low wages. Just because they're a small club doesn't mean they have a low wage range. They were in the prem not long ago, and Baptiste would have got a wage increase. Whether that wage decreased because of relegation I don't know, but surely he'll be earning a bit.

I thought the Blackpool owner was renowned for paying ridiculously low wages because he thought footballers get paid too much.

Or have I just heard rumours?

You will be right though baptiste will have gotten a wage rise in the prem but they weren't that stupid Blackpool, they knew they would likely get relegated straight away and so would have made a wage drop too when they were relegated.

I reckon he'd be on decent wages but nothing substantial. We'd probably have to fork out Keogh wages. 

The guy has Keogh ability, so that's fair enough.

Barker will be back around November, no way would we spend 10k plus on Baptise and then have him play third choice fiddle behind Keogh, Barker and Buxton. 

Plus you have Josh Lelan, O'brien (when fit), Gjojak, Hanson, O'Connor....

I thought the Blackpool owner was renowned for paying ridiculously low wages because he thought footballers get paid too much.

Or have I just heard rumours?

You will be right though baptiste will have gotten a wage rise in the prem but they weren't that stupid Blackpool, they knew they would likely get relegated straight away and so would have made a wage drop too when they were relegated.

Yeah, I heard that whilst in the Prem no player was on above £10,000 p/w. 

I wouldn't mind Baptiste. But I would like us to get rid of a few defenders before we brought another one in. O'connor, Naylor and O'brien out. 

Harsh.

Keogh and Baptiste as a starting CB pairing would be quality. And then if we're chasing a game, we can bring on Buxton for the aerial threat ;)

Hate to say it as well but I can't see Barker playing again. Sorry, I just can't :(

I wouldn't mind Baptiste. But I would like us to get rid of a few defenders before we brought another one in. O'connor, Naylor and O'brien out. 

O'Brien out? are you mad?? why would you get rid of a young centre back  who has already proved himself in the first team?

Come off it that's mad.... He will learn from Barker and Keogh and come back better than ever. He is the kind of guy who listens to others and learns from them. He is now in the gym with Barks learning off him and you want to sell him?

O'Brien out? are you mad?? why would you get rid of a young centre back  who has already proved himself in the first team?

Come off it that's mad.... He will learn from Barker and Keogh and come back better than ever. He is the kind of guy who listens to others and learns from them. He is now in the gym with Barks learning off him and you want to sell him?

I like O'Brien, but he is back up. Back up who is out injured too often. Pinning our hopes on him is therefor just silly. What we need is a commanding center back who can play every minute of every game.  

Archived