Derby County v Leicester City

Boycie

FT: 2-1, good to finally get a win. Phew that was nervy!

Poor game and not a great performance, but took advantage of Leicester mistakes to get two headed goals in the first half. Second half bit nervy, they got a goal early on. Both teams lost possession a lot and you can that key players are missing. Martin did well, Sammon less so. Hope Hughes and Brayford are back soon!

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's not kid ourselves that this was anything other than an awful footballing performance. We were just lucky Leicester were even poorer than us. Once again Martin is allowed to stay on 20 minutes after he stops running. I am pleased we won but we must get much, much better.

Let's not kid ourselves that this was anything other than an awful footballing performance. We were just lucky Leicester were even poorer than us. Once again Martin is allowed to stay on 20 minutes after he stops running. I am pleased we won but we must get much, much better.

Cant disagree with this - did well to hold on though, for a few minutes Leicester looked like they had it in them..

Agreed, sounds like he have played better and lost some games decent, football is funny like that sometimes.

I just wish we got what we deserved. I hate it when we get 3pts for 'digging in' and just hoofing it. I'd rather lose when we deserve to and win when we deserve to. We'd be better off.

I hope we don't play that bad again this season. Or think that it's the way to get results.

Can't believe it. We have deserved a lot more points since Christmas than that punt-a-lot expedition. What sort of message does that send?

Archived