Derby County v Leicester City

Boycie

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. What an emotionally draining game. Wasn't pretty but we needed that. And to be honest, I think we deserved it based on spirit alone.

HIghlight of the match, Sammon's air shot, followed by audible laughing from our fans :lol: If we'd have been losing, it would have been a different story.

Can't say we deserved to win.. But then again Leicester didn't deserve to get a draw..

That sounds strange but I thought it was a poor performance from both sides.. We just kept hoofing it, probably the nerves.. But the amount of times that Keane and Morgan gave us the ball back with pointless long passing from the back was also poor..

Goals change games.. Goals write games..

We've had it many times this season where we've found ourselves in a losing position to a poor team who have just scored from a corner or a hopeful ball into the box..

On that performance both teams are miles behind the PL standard.. I know that's an obvious comment.. But I remember when we played against the likes of QPR, Southampton, WHU, Swansea etc. in the NPC and you just knew they were a little bit better than the rest.. I haven't felt that at all about anyone this season.

I did see him let the ball run away from him several times, a few miscontrols and some willing running after lost causes which ended up as lost causes though - does that mean I win?

I also saw him be bullied off the ball on several occasions and pass a ball to wards arm.

so,

If his not a goal scorer........and his not a target man......what is he ?

Archived