Derby County v Leicester City

Boycie

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor performance from Derby but Fester were absolute garbage unbelievable they've spent all that money and are still ******* *****. Second half Derby took the siege mentality and **** knows why. Incidentally Sammon was okay in the first half, won a few headers, showed some decent control and won the free kick which led to our opening goal, second half he was bloody awful, just about everything went wrong for him...don't understand the need for some people to vilify him.

Because he offers nothing to dcfc and Clough can't see this.

If Bennett had played as many games as Sammon this season, genuinely believe he would have had 5-10 more goals than Sammon.

Agree completely. Brings nothing to the table. Martin does his job. Sammon is a wasted shirt.

We won and we fully deserved to.

It was a good performance not a craap one.

All the players who have come in - fielding, freeman, gjokai, martin and forsyth - all did well.

I thought it was very encouraging.

Well looked like a team, we battled for the shirt, what more do people want?

We won and we fully deserved to.

It was a good performance not a craap one.

All the players who have come in - fielding, freeman, gjokai, martin and forsyth - all did well.

I thought it was very encouraging.

Well looked like a team, we battled for the shirt, what more do people want?

We were at home against a Leicester side who have won only 1 of their last 9 so after the dross of the last 2 months we were entitled to expect a decent performance and result, which we got thankfully.

Now if we can just get another couple of wins we can put this godawful season to bed and see what the summer holds for us.

Sorry did someone say Sammon had a good first half? Can you watch it again? Just check how many times he mis-controls it, loses it due to a heavy first touch, makes a poor pass, gets muscled off the ball. In fact no, I'll save you some time, just check how many times this doesn't happen.

The second half was the only time I remember seeing him control the ball, in the corner he controlled a high ball on his chest, I even remarked "bloody hell he's controlled it and done it well" he then tried to play in Coutts and got the pass wrong.

But not to single out Sammon. Coutts off the ball running was poor down the right, there were a number of time he should have gone and looked to be played in but was stationary.

Bryson and Hendrick were pretty anonymous.

But on a positive note Martin did everything Sammon didn't. I was really impressed with how he controlled, shielded the ball and played others in. Ward was lively, defence was solid enough.

Plus we got three points so happy days.

Archived