Derby County v Leicester City

Boycie

oh it might be the same - but do you have anything to back up your claim that Clough is leaving?

The fact that we through away a play off push season, to get ourselves into a relegation battle and to say that his aiming to stay safe after the brilliant start is my back up

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you forget sammon was playing...

he was *****. 

AGAIN

I can't understand what the guy's function is; he doesn't hold the ball up, he doesn't flick it onto one of our players, he can't beat a man, his link up play is minimal, and he doesn't dominate the penalty box in the air despite his height. You could forgive him all of those attributes if he scored every other game which he doesn't either, chocolate fireguard comes to mind. 

Loved it, last 10 minutes was excellent. every one in the ground wanted us to win and the players responded. Lessta played raite into our hands by pumping it straight to Sir Jake and Keogh but even allowing for their wankness, we wanted it more than them.

Ref was pisspoor.

Come on you great big beautiful rammmmmmmmmmmmssssssssssssssssssssssssss

The fact that we through away a play off push season, to get ourselves into a relegation battle and to say that his aiming to stay safe after the brilliant start is my back up

ahh but you are assuming that either Clough will walk or the club will push - so in efect you are making it up based on you not being happy

We really needed that so bad.Every point is needed,doesn't matter about performance or how the

goals come.The better our position the better the chance of attracting a top manager to get us moving

onwards and upwards.

we've already got a,manager whose league position over his time here has shown an upward trebd (courtesy of Alberts graph) allbeit a slow one

My god, that was needed.

To be honest, I don't really care about the performance, which was somewhere between competant and sloppy. Sammon was rubbish and Coutts just appeared careless and lazy, Bryson was not at his best. On the plus, Wardy was great, Keogh has a great game and Martin played really well (sign him up!) We've played worse and not won, so I'll take it. Plus a win against Leicester has to be celebrated due to the rarity of actually happening.

Leicester just show what happens when you have money to spend but get in a poor manager. Those wanting a change should be aware that theres less chance of getting a great manager than there is of getting

Nigel Pearson, Neil Warnock, Alex McLeish, Mick McCarthy............... who will s***k any money on limited players and not build for the future.

Archived