Derby County v Leicester City

Boycie

Rams v Foxes

Pride Park

17.20 ko.

Live on sky.

Saturday 16th March 2013

The clash of the East Midlands, happened twice already this season. So on the 16th Derby entertain their not so close rivals from way down the M1 ( at least 5 junctions ) Lesta.

Lesta have had a good season this time around, and have been up there most of the season. But I had a quick look at the results lately, and I think I'm right in saying they're wobbling a bit at the moment.

Derby love to lie down and ask the Lesta team to call them Mary in every game played between them in the past 125 years. But I wonder if Derby will hand Lesta the Gimp mask this time around?

Who knows? Who cares? It's not that important really. We're going no where fast, and the accelerators just jammed fully down.

So, expect more of the same on Saturday night, and remember to save your boo's till the end.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby fans take this game seriously, turn it into a proper local rivalry with a top atmosphere and we win

More likely, Derby fans pretend we don't care at all about them, the atmosphere is silent and we get rolled over comfortably.

Derby County 2 - 0 Leicester City

Sammon FGS

Derby best team throughout, foxes hardly touch the ball, Frankie given a run out? Clough out bed sheets, GSE forever bed sheets, get your t*ts out bed sheets. Attendance around the 21,362 mark. The winning run begins....

Leicester are solid defensively but don't score many goals away from home and are on a bad run..

Our previous results against them at PP are

Derby 1-0 Leicester

Derby 0-2 Leicester

Derby 0-1 Leicester

So I can't see many goals in this one.. I'll go for 0-0 but it could quite easily be 1-0 either way with the goal coming from a set-piece or a mistake..

I think the game in general will be drab.

Leicester are solid defensively but don't score many goals away from home and are on a bad run..

Our previous results against them at PP are

Derby 1-0 Leicester

Derby 0-2 Leicester

Derby 0-1 Leicester

So I can't see many goals in this one.. I'll go for 0-0 but it could quite easily be 1-0 either way with the goal coming from a set-piece or a mistake..

I think the game in general will be drab.

isnt there a heavy 0-4 in there somewhere?

Archived