Sam Rush on Radio Derby on Monday 25 th feb.

maydrakin

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was always gonna be a PR spin show or he'd never speak to Radio Derby again.

Not as much spin as what Glick or Appleby would give.

I think they must realise now. I was desperate to say that action speaks louder than words and only by backing a manager, would the fans come back.

what were the questions? Have i missed something?

"Derby County's Academy is one of the best in the country - bar none" - Sam Rush

Translate it into Latin, whack it on a plaque at Moor Farm please.

One of the best, bar none. What does that mean?

He also said, a player won't leave unless the squad benefits from it. Could be interpreted a couple of ways.

Like any spin off.. You won't learn anything new and the whole exercise is a complete waste of time.

We'll spend in the summer

We're looking for new targets

We'll knock back poor offers for our players

We're trying very hard

We have good youngsters

We have a wage bill that isn't sustainable

We want DCFC in the PL with X amount of years

etc.

etc.

bore

off

Sam says that there is no plan to sell anybody.

However if the bid given to the club will help improve the squad and Nigel agrees we will accept but the money will be reinvested.

There are definitely plans to improve the squad in the summer 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

If we finished 17th it'll be an improvement? Wtf?

He wasn't the most articulate of callers but all he meant was that he sees the team improving, and even if we finished lower down the league than last year then because of the improved football he would see it as some progress - I think. At least he called up rather than sitting on here criticising. Credit to Walter Mitty, at least he called up and made some points too.

He wasn't the most articulate of callers but all he meant was that he sees the team improving, and even if we finished lower down the league than last year then because of the improved football he would see it as some progress - I think. At least he called up rather than sitting on here criticising. Credit to Walter Mitty, at least he called up and made some points too.

and what do you ever do? I can back up everything I say.

Archived