Sam Rush on Radio Derby on Monday 25 th feb.

maydrakin

Looking forward to this interview with sam rush but what I don't want is:

People calling in saying your not investing enough, yanks out, clough should go, don't sell will Hughes and things like sell our beloved derby to some decent owners.

If people come on this radio thing, they should give reasoning to every point. If someone comes on and says sack clough then they should say why and what should happen after. Because if clough was sacked it would not surprise me if all the staff left including the academy staff left too. Who would you bring in? What benefit would that bring the club? Not just I don't like 451 sack the manager.

Should be an interesting listen also because at the fans forum people, due to the masses of people there, would have been less likely to challenge Sam rush on some of his points. On the radio behind their telephones people will be much more argumentative.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.......If people come on this radio thing, they should give reasoning to every point......

well there's a first time for everything.....I suspect it will be the usual mix of whinging, moaning and irrelevant waffle (but I'll try and listen, just in case...)

Well,

Here it is.

Everyone moans about Derby selling off the catering, club shop, etc.

And we're still losing £8 a year.

Wonder how much we'd lose if we did it all us sen?

Well,

Here it is.

Everyone moans about Derby selling off the catering, club shop, etc.

And we're still losing £8 a year.

Wonder how much we'd lose if we did it all us sen?

Only £8 a year, where is that Ramblur ??

Sam might be well received now.

Fair play to him if he has had this dropped on him. Then sorted things out for a better deal. I don't want to sound parraniod but could they have sent out the worst case to test the water. Give everyone a couple of weeks to stew. Then anounce a better deal for the fans. Win win. Just a thought.

This could be interesting. I wonder if he will genuinely be put on the spot or if he will be able to get away with stock generic responses.

I will probably have to listen online afterwards but I hope someone asks about the club's strategy to get into the premier league!

Any chance one of you lot who are ringing into the show can ask him about the re-structuring of the back room staff?

As I said in the other post is what I heard.. I live in London and cannot hear BBC radio derby even on the internet so if anyone is going on air could they ask the question for me?

Sam was asked why tickets in the East stand for seniors were going up by a very large amount.

He replied saying that we had to make it similar to the other clubs in the championship. We have the lowest priced season ticket in the league, and they are proud of that.

He said one option is to move to somewhere else in the ground. Some people will be happy, some people wont its a balancing act.

Archived