Sam Rush on Radio Derby on Monday 25 th feb.

maydrakin

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got online at the end there to hear some major kiss ass from radio Derby.

Mr x has just called to say he wasn't sure where we were heading but now is completely convinced that the club is being run properly. Come On You Rams.

Seriously, why did they bother?

I also liked the stooge who called in and said that Clough was doing a fantastic job as manager, caller wasn't cherry picked at all was he, heaven forbid

I also liked the stooge who called in and said that Clough was doing a fantastic job as manager, caller wasn't cherry picked at all was he, heaven forbid

some people believe that. I wouldnt disagree with them to an extent, just it wont get better IMO, but I did think they'd dug him up from somewhere, but I made a point of not slating NC

Sam strikes me as an alright chap, typical skirting around the questions but its what you come to expect - no real issue there. Was disappointing that he wasn't given a Paxman style interview, its a one off occasion for tough questions to be asked to the man at the top. Radio Derby seem to come across as generally very "pally" with the club, with Clough post-match and tonight with Sam, all too sterile.

I mean, can Nigel not be asked after another away defeat - "why is our away form so poor in comparison to our home form?". Not asking for more than that.

Can Roger say something other than "its all about opinions" and for once ask a probing question? I don't mind Roger, a fair bit of time for him but I don't see him ever adding anything to a debate. Ed Dawes is out of his depth on a match-day (don't have anything against him, he just isn't very good), its as poor as its ever been for me at the moment from RD.

Sam strikes me as an alright chap, typical skirting around the questions but its what you come to expect - no real issue there. Was disappointing that he wasn't given a Paxman style interview, its a one off occasion for tough questions to be asked to the man at the top. Radio Derby seem to come across as generally very "pally" with the club, with Clough post-match and tonight with Sam, all too sterile.

I mean, can Nigel not be asked after another away defeat - "why is our away form so poor in comparison to our home form?". Not asking for more than that.

Can Roger say something other than "its all about opinions" and for once ask a probing question? I don't mind Roger, a fair bit of time for him but I don't see him ever adding anything to a debate. Ed Dawes is out of his depth on a match-day (don't have anything against him, he just isn't very good), its as poor as its ever been for me at the moment from RD.

Being cross examined by Roger Davis is akin to the quote from Denis Healey whom said that an attack from Geoffrey Howe was like being savaged by a dead sheep

never mind, the swines only read out the interesting ones. It's not right is it?

No. And to think of all the hours I devote to listening and that's the thanks I get?

Sniff.

And while it was interesting, it could have come across as an order, teehee. All I said was get rid of the music cos it was crap and too loud.

Don't see owt wrong with that

meself, it's true.

Very well thought out Ladyram, they are bloody ignoramus's.

Or is it ignorami?

SR was talking about improving the atmosphere at matches so it makes sense to scrap the crap tunes and let the fans build the atmosphere themselves.

I gave him solution number 1 right there and it was ignored. I tried people.

Archived