Stadium Naming Rights

derbyram1994

Stadium naming rights - would you be happy?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't know General...the "Buy Mobiles Stadium " might just be worse for me, I hate it that they have their name on our shirts, it looks so Sunday morning football down the park.

Why do you hate the fact that's succesfull local company sponsors our shirts? They put a lot of money into your club

If you don't like the sponsors name don't wear the shirt. Simples 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

I think one of our owners might put some cash in and call it sat The W Brett Wilson Stadium. Or even Yahoo Pride Park!!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I win the Euromillions,I'm gonna lump a wedge on the stadium,but does "weateforestbastards" stadium,have a ring to it?

Add '...and the dirties' and have wall-to-wall Dambusters march on the tannoy and I'll back you to the hilt.

Add '...and the dirties' and have wall-to-wall Dambusters march on the tannoy and I'll back you to the hilt.

we should run out to "You'll never take the popside" followed by "when you're feeling tired and weary............"

Sponsored by "itsalongwaytothestation.com"

we should run out to "You'll never take the popside" followed by "when you're feeling tired and weary............"

Sponsored by "itsalongwaytothestation.com"

"Derbyshire Royal Infirmary" has a far better ring to it than "London Road Community Hospital"

D...D....R....I....Derbyshire Royal Infirmary, and that's where you'll be spending the night..........

quality songs in them days!

My biggest claim to fame (apart from bowling a 300 game at Ilson) was co-writing a great football song on the Wheildons bus with Prof and Gem Rogers, Ray Barlow, Greg Garton and a few others. It has now been bastardised by so many clubs, but I assure you the original went (to the tune of 'Land of Hope and Glory')...

"We hate Nottingham Forest, we hate Leicester too, we hate 89 others but Derby we love you".

Why do you hate the fact that's succesfull local company sponsors our shirts? They put a lot of money into your club

If you don't like the sponsors name don't wear the shirt. Simples 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

I think one of our owners might put some cash in and call it sat The W Brett Wilson Stadium. Or even Yahoo Pride Park!!

I hate the company's name, I bet he was up all night thinking it up...not.

And where did I state I wore a shirt with Buy Mobiles name on it ? I wear Derby County polo shirts or tee shirts, I wouldn't be seen dead wearing a football shirt with that bilge on it. For me it's small fry and makes the club look two bob. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

I hate the company's name, I bet he was up all night thinking it up...not.

And where did I state I wore a shirt with Buy Mobiles name on it ? I wear Derby County polo shirts or tee shirts, I wouldn't be seen dead wearing a football shirt with that bilge on it. For me it's small fry and makes the club look two bob. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

For me it's a fantastic success story by a long standing Derby County fan. Who is prepared to put his money into the club. I wear DCFC polo shirts. T shirts etc and proud to wear them. I take my Derby County hat of to anyone who creates a successful company and employs many local people

I was watching Hearts v Hibs last night -truly Awful. Hearts who are up to their eyeballs in debt had advertising banner adverts by wonga.com -how appropriate. i dont much like Pride Park -meccano kit no 7. or the name so anything which brings in a bit of cash will do.

what about the takeshi's castle stadium? be a right fortress!

I disagree - every game would end in a draw.

"No winners this time...."

For me it's a fantastic success story by a long standing Derby County fan. Who is prepared to put his money into the club. I wear DCFC polo shirts. T shirts etc and proud to wear them. I take my Derby County hat of to anyone who creates a successful company and employs many local people

I'm very pleased for you but don't you think I have a right to think the company's name and logo on the shirt is tacky and make the club look small fry ? It might look ok on the shirt of Littleover Dazzlers on a Sunday morning but to me, a club of our stature should be trying to attract the likes of Toyota or even East Midlands Airport, something with a bit of gravitas, not some little company that manufactures spinny things you hang in a child's nursery.

Archived