Stadium Naming Rights

derbyram1994

Stadium naming rights - would you be happy?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently, St.James park. Next season wonga stadium or arena or whatever. Hopefully it dome because wonga dome sounds hilarious.

Wonga bought the name rights and named it St James' Park - perfect bit of good publicity for them. Wonga will be on Newcastles shirts next season though.

Nothing can be as bad as Kit-Kat Cresent (York City)

Wonga bought the name rights and named it St James' Park - perfect bit of good publicity for them. Wonga will be on Newcastles shirts next season though.

Nothing can be as bad as Kit-Kat Cresent (York City)

I don't know General...the "Buy Mobiles Stadium " might just be worse for me, I hate it that they have their name on our shirts, it looks so Sunday morning football down the park.

Clean bowled one and the wicket keeper threw the ball through the opposite wickets while the other batter was thinking " good bowling Mushey"

Actually Ralph.

Did Mushey touch the ball before it hit the stumps,Ralph?

I like cricket,but am no expert.I would have thought the ball was dead when the first wicket was taken? (though I've a feeling you're winding me up 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' /> )

Archived