Alan Judge

rammieib

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont post on here unless I have been told something definite - See my posts on Keogh and Sammon in the summer.

I was told 2 weeks ago that we had the Notts County v Brentford game watched in December. We were watching two players from Brentford and the number 10 at Notts County.

I can only assume that Judge is the number 10.

this corroborates the OP statements, A judge is indeed their number 10. However I think it should be considered circumstantial

Having posted my initial post, I checked the match report from the Notts Brentford game. Judge was not involved.

Despite this, I was told specifically that the club were there to watch the number 10.

They may not have know this when you were told.

Thought Bavies had a good game on Mew Years Day, if he keeps that up, he's worth staying but I think a swap deal could be worthwhile, he's a lot younger than Ben.

Or Mogmanay, as they say in Bonny Scatland

Only extra info I got tonight was that we have had a bid accepted but there were other Championship clubs interested as well.

My cousins contact used to be on the board at Notts but isn't any longer.

Well, I hope this is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.....

There was a goalkeeper called alan judge who made his debut for lincoln in 1985 the day we thrashed them 7-0.

I assume its the same bloke who has since decided to give up playing in goal.

I dont post on here unless I have been told something definite - See my posts on Keogh and Sammon in the summer.

I was told 2 weeks ago that we had the Notts County v Brentford game watched in December. We were watching two players from Brentford and the number 10 at Notts County.

I can only assume that Judge is the number 10.

I also heard that we were watching a lad fromm Brentford. He was on Trials with Ajax and apparently he has been watched for the most of this season and it is on.

I don't think it is happening until the end of the season and he is going into the Development squad ready to be a fringe player.

Harry Forester I belive his name is.

Archived