Alan Judge

rammieib

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

It's a bit disrespectful to Ben Davies I feel, to be discussing 'not needing him any more' when talking about two players who've never played at this level in comparison.

Ben Davies has shown he's a good player to have around in his recent performances. He's motivated to play first team football, that much is clear.

It's a bit disrespectful to Ben Davies I feel, to be discussing 'not needing him any more' when talking about two players who've never played at this level in comparison.

Ben Davies has shown he's a good player to have around in his recent performances. He's motivated to play first team football, that much is clear.

I agree, seems a good lad as well, always gives absolutely everything. Useful player to have about the place, something a bit different

Regardless of whether or not we get Judge or other wide options, I would like to see Davies be offered a year long contract with reduced wages and the option to extend for another year. Very useful player; he seems to pop up with goals and assists when we need them. 

Why does he deserve reduced wages when he's a "very useful player" who "pops up with goals and assists when we need them?"

Archived