Alan Judge

rammieib

Thats some arrival, you've obviously been studying some of my posts. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Anyway welcome to the shithouse mad house.

Cheers. I have actually been on (sporadically) in the past (as rouenram), but I generally read more than I post, and I forgot my password, so I re-joined with Twitter account.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers. I have actually been on (sporadically) in the past (as rouenram), but I generally read more than I post, and I forgot my password, so I re-joined with Twitter account.

Rouen? Isn't that the place built for Brits to get lost in when driving to the rest of France from Calais?

Rouen? Isn't that the place built for Brits to get lost in when driving to the rest of France from Calais?

Sounds about right, and it's even worse at the moment. A lorry had the good idea of tipping over on the bridge you would usually take to cross the River Seine and caught fire, causing serious structural damage to aforesaid bridge, which is now out of service for at least a year. So where before, you would get mildly lost and get into a row with your wife over it, now it's an absolute bloody nightmare and a potential relationship-breaker.

It took 2 years for someone to break into my car in Norris Green, 10 minutes in Rouen. The fecking feckers. And the pigs just shrugged when we asked them if any of them had seen anything out of the window of the police station.

Interesting bit of role reversal - appealing for witnesses from among the local law enforcement community.

Why can you only see him as a squad player? Did you think that Coutts would only be a squad player this season?

I don't see Judge as being better than Ward, Jacobs or Coutts. I've only seen one game with him in it though so he may have just had a bad game.

I honestly felt Coutts was going to be a starter for us this season. In the centre rather than on the right though.

I don't see Judge as being better than Ward, Jacobs or Coutts. I've only seen one game with him in it though so he may have just had a bad game.

I honestly felt Coutts was going to be a starter for us this season. In the centre rather than on the right though.

Don't judge a player before they sign, you never know how it's going to turn out. I doubt we'll sign him anyhow unless another player leaves, but we'll see what happens.

Don't judge a player before they sign, you never know how it's going to turn out. I doubt we'll sign him anyhow unless another player leaves, but we'll see what happens.

bailey's going int he..... slot nicely into the squad. no pressure to perform immediatly. not like davies...we needed him to do something when he came. made it much harder for him

bailey's going int he..... slot nicely into the squad. no pressure to perform immediatly. not like davies...we needed him to do something when he came. made it much harder for him

He's still only on loan and hasn't been part of the first team this season. I doubt that Nigel would see a need to replace him, but who knows.

Seen him play a few times in the last couple of years. Great delivery and takes on fullbacks, just what we are missing down the left IMO. Could help bring the best out of Sammon too.

Have you not seen Jacobs play yet? (Yes I know he's been playing as a forward the last 2 games but he was on the left before...)

• 2 weeks later...

I imagine that we have been watching him for some time. As I also mentioned, two players from Brentford were also being watched. I believe these may be the goalkeeper and an attacking midfielder.

So Simon Moore is the keeper and it could be Harry Forrester or perhaps the less hyped but potentially more talented Adam Forshaw, who seems a good technical and intelligent player. Wonder if we've watched any of these or Judge since.

Archived