Theo Robinson

WestLondonRam

Clough changed the formation on Saturday. So in effect Theo was not dropped. He played 1 up front with Jacobs coming in as a wide player. Clough always says we have a squad of players so he has every right to chop and change using the squad.

He also stated after the game that players who stayed on the bench would play for the under 21's Monday. This keeps them match fit and I am sure the players are well aware if this fact

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clough changed the formation on Saturday. So in effect Theo was not dropped. He played 1 up front with Jacobs coming in as a wide player. Clough always says we have a squad of players so he has every right to chop and change using the squad.

He also stated after the game that players who stayed on the bench would play for the under 21's Monday. This keeps them match fit and I am sure the players are well aware if this fact

Sammon has scored 2 goals.Wheres the rotation for that? What does tyson have to do to start.I Hope he starts agianst Birmingham.

A tactic would be having tyson or theo on first they score we are winning bring on sammon to hold the ball up and see out the game

Sammon has scored 2 goals.Wheres the rotation for that? What does tyson have to do to start.I Hope he starts agianst Birmingham.

A tactic would be having tyson or theo on first they score we are winning bring on sammon to hold the ball up and see out the game

All of our strikers score more goals when playing next to Sammon, so he has to play in the team. When we play the 4-5-1 the idea is for Bryson to feed off Sammon but it just doesnt seem to work out that way. I hope we dont see it again as it obviously doesnt work for us.

He didn't look unsettled when he was "Gangnam style" dancing at half time with the lads.

I doubt we'll sell him but won't be disappointed if we do. I can't see him leaving unless we bring in someone who's going to get goals. Clough has his downfalls but he's not that special.

All of our strikers score more goals when playing next to Sammon, so he has to play in the team. When we play the 4-5-1 the idea is for Bryson to feed off Sammon but it just doesnt seem to work out that way. I hope we dont see it again as it obviously doesnt work for us.

i get what you are to trying to say and i agree but we should have a very attacking team on against birmingham

Archived