Theo Robinson

WestLondonRam

The fella scores goals and that single stat makes him a wanted player.

How many times do you take note of a player from other sides that scores goals? The assumption is always they must be a good player to boot.

Austin is banging them in for Burnley and we all assume he must be a good player. For all we know, the Burnley fans might just berate him for everything his shortcomings. OK, he night not be the best example as his goalscoring feats are something a little bit special.

The point I make is that while Theo is scoring goals, he is justifying his selection whatever you might think about the other areas of his game. If he continues to score then the interest in him will grow.

He is a player we simply cannot afford to let go at the minute. He is the only player we have that is bordering on being reliable when it comes to a fairly consistent goalscorer.

Berate him at your peril.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Thing is he is solely Dependent on others to keep him supplied. Got it he has Pace and the vision to be at the Right place at the right time. But Frankly if you can get a stricker who can hold up the ball and have a better touch, Make Runs anticipating Sammon's drop downs and overlap passing and make opportunities count for the number of chances you have been offered then he is better than Theo.

Bought him at 100k and sell him at 1-1.3 mil then you have made a coup.

If we could get someone in better then sell but we haven't been blessed with someone who seems to put the ball in the back of the net over the years. He is a poor footballer but effective. If he was a good footballer and scored every chance he wouldn't be here and worth a fortune

£1m for Theo.. I'd snap your hands off.

don't know why we don't look abroad - look at Michu, banging them in for Swansea - cost them £2m..

For every example for a good signing, there is 2 for a bad.

I see your Michu and raise you a Tito Villa, and a Andriy Shevchenko.

£1m for Theo.. I'd snap your hands off.

don't know why we don't look abroad - look at Michu, banging them in for Swansea - cost them £2m..

I just finished my first season on new FM and Theo was the league joint top scorer and (now in the Prem) he's worth around £3.8m... So why would we sell him for £1m when we could get like £5m for him?

I just finished my first season on new FM and Theo was the league joint top scorer and (now in the Prem) he's worth around £3.8m... So why would we sell him for £1m when we could get like £5m for him?

By that virtue, Burton Albion will win the JPT, come 3rd in L2, Champions of L1, Runners up in Championship and get into Europe by virtue of an FAC win within 5yrs...

Both are just as likely.

Archived