Derby County v Barnsley

froggg

Fair.

I like Barnsley, and Doncaster, considering i hate Yorkshire i dont mind those two clubs.

There's only one part of Yorkshire that I hate, and that's Leeds. I really dislike it as a place, as well as for it's club.

(Sorry Leedsram).

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are the chances,or what odds would you quote,of our Nigel turning up on a matchday wearing that Famous green rugby style shirt his father was so famous for.I think it would be good for our club,might even make some news.

Personally I feel he already lives in his father's shadow enough, so I'd prefer him to be his own man and stick to a DCFC shirt 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />.

What are the chances,or what odds would you quote,of our Nigel turning up on a matchday wearing that Famous green rugby style shirt his father was so famous for.I think it would be good for our club,might even make some news.

He is Nigel not his father Brian and as such his own man managing in his own style. Time to move on.

I think some are ever so slightly underrating our performance last night, just because of how good we were against Blackpool. I agree entirely with Duracell's earlier post. Barnsley went for the foul at every opportunity and did their absolute utmost to turn it into a stop-start affair. Theo was crap, him and Sammon looked a little tired, and there were three or four lapses in concentration defensively during the ninety minutes, but overall I thought we dominated and looked to play positively throughout.

That free kick looks like a set play they must have worked on. Keogh's movement coming in and then looping back far post to get free and a great delivery from Hughes!

Clough said after the game they've been putting too many to the front post and too close to the goalkeeper, so they'd been asked to go to the back post to vary it a bit.

Anyone else count the string of 27 passes in the firat half ? (that's what someone in front of me said it was)

I know it didn't come to anything but its a sign of growing confidence and ability to be patient keep the ball.

I still had someone behind me moaning at them to "get on with it".

Not too long ago we would be lucky to have that many in the whole half.

Archived