Craig Bryson

RamsPolls

11 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Was Keoghs', then Johnsons', then Christies' turn to get the treatment and now it looks like it's Brysons'. Forget the injuries he's had and when fit and selected, being played in a position which totally ignores his particular skills - let's just give him some stick.

I give up with some of our 'supporters'.

M8 I've never known fans like Derby fans 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Was Keoghs', then Johnsons', then Christies' turn to get the treatment and now it looks like it's Brysons'. Forget the injuries he's had and when fit and selected, being played in a position which totally ignores his particular skills - let's just give him some stick.

I give up with some of our 'supporters'.

The punctuation in this sentence destroys me.

1 hour ago, cannable said:

Be fair, £20,000 a week for five years with promotion bonuses on £20,000 a week for three years with a relegation clause - no contest. 

And at the end of the day, it was him coming back that gave us that extra dimension under Wassall.

Cannabie u will get barred from here for talking sense 

It's simple Pearson was an awful manager who played him in a role that completely nullified his strengths. When Wassall was in Bryson completely changed the side and I'm sure he'll do it again under Mac. Don't let Pearson being inept convince you that Bryson is terrible, just like what happened with Martin.

On 29/10/2016 at 17:05, lrm14 said:

It's simple Pearson was an awful manager who played him in a role that completely nullified his strengths. When Wassall was in Bryson completely changed the side and I'm sure he'll do it again under Mac. Don't let Pearson being inept convince you that Bryson is terrible, just like what happened with Martin.

Not sure Bryson will have the same effect now that he doesn't have anybody to play off. Martin, Dawkins and even Sammon are the players who got him making those trademark runs either early in behind or late looking for the cut back. 

I understand the sentiment though - to deploy him as a holding midfielder is on par with Brayford at centre-half and Leacock at full-back for me.

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

To the tune of Yellow Submarine

Number one, is Richard Keogh, number two, is Richard keogh, number three, is Richard Keogh, 

We all agree on the team of rich keogh, the team of rich keogh.

Number four is Richard Keogh (etc) 

That should be a tune for a horror movie.

I am going to be singing that in my sleep while having nightmares about Keogh now.

10 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

We all have nightmares of a team of Richard Keogh's

11 players belting 5 yard passes far too hard at each other, an entire defence dropping to the floor like synchronized divers when opposition shots come in, a single mistake causing an entire team to turn and shout at those nearby to them, relevant or not.

I'd watch it.

1 minute ago, Alex W said:

11 players belting 5 yard passes far too hard at each other, an entire defence dropping to the floor like synchronized divers when opposition shots come in, a single mistake causing an entire team to turn and shout at those nearby to them, relevant or not.

I'd watch it.

I think i'd rather have 11 Chris Baird's in my team Alex... :ph34r:

46 minutes ago, Alex W said:

I'd watch it.

hahaha, it made me chuckle. I think @TroyDyer would appreciate the comedy show too!

• 4 months later...

Archived