Burton Albion vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

PistoldPete2
Just now, Wolfie20 said:

Just look at your previous pearls of wisdom ,- even you must admit I'm right.

Good to see barker back... And well that's the only positive from tonight. We've left it far far too late to do transfer business... Poor substitutions tonight I thought Wilson would add something but he was anonymous. Camara is far too raw, sure he gives us pace but absolutely nothing else. And bent is past it. Midfield all wrong. Cbs at fault for the goal. Full backs have is nothing. Carson made a decent save. Nothing good to say about any of our players apart from that. 

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ram79 said:

Slow predictable rubbish we are not going to finish top ten I'm afraid we should have had a massive clear out but have failed to change anything and now we are going backwards am I the only to think Pearson is not the answer ?

Not you in particular but yours was the post next in line. I don't think a clear out; so far it's the tactics this season. And that's Pearson. 

Dreadful, awful, shameful, hang your heads in shame you overpaid bunch of losers. "There's something mentally wrong with these players" no **** Sherlock, grow a pair. Tom Ince, Darren Bent and co the A52 leads to the M1, take it south and p!ss off. Fuming with the lot of you, embarrassed to be a Derby fan for the 1st ever tonight.....

Just now, jagerbob said:

except a **** load of points and a **** load of goals.

Playing with wingers makes cyrus christie useless.

Just heard Ramage say one thing that sums it up.

2 many number 10s... and no one who will put a tackle in.

Still havent solved the eustace has left, baird cant be trusted, and thorne is always injured connundrum

Ramage was spot on. but we are not enabling our creative players to do their thing...

Fully expected to lose, and to lose like that so I'm not surprised. Losing faith in Pearson already, sorry to say. Everything that I've seen so far is far worse than when we had Wassall in charge. Hope they got booed again. 

We now need to panic buy and sell as we've left it too late. If Pearson thinks "1 or 2" players is all we need, then we're in for a ******* long season. Be lucky to make top half. 

Well done Burton, and a massive congrats to Shaun Barker, so happy for him to be back in football. 

Just now, JaguarRam said:

I hope NP is given no time if this is the tactics we use. 

Come on Mel have a word! 

exactly.... why did we employ the leicester guy and expect him to embrace out way of playing.

Was never gonna happen.

Derby will take several seasons and a good 6 in and 6 out, before we become like Leicester.

2 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Good to see barker back... And well that's the only positive from tonight. We've left it far far too late to do transfer business... Poor substitutions tonight I thought Wilson would add something but he was anonymous. Camara is far too raw, sure he gives us pace but absolutely nothing else. And bent is past it. Midfield all wrong. Cbs at fault for the goal. Full backs have is nothing. Carson made a decent save. Nothing good to say about any of our players apart from that. 

Agree with all this bar with centre backs at fault.... christie who thinks je is ronaldo was at fault

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

There was so much pride when we went to Hull and won 2-0, despite losing in the playoffs. It was a great effort from the players and we played well too... With the same players...

So why blame the players? It's obvious where the fault lies. We've been dire under Nigel Pearson.

The same players who were great against Hull were also ***** against Hull. And played PATHETICALLY in a plethora of important games in the past couple seasons.

Now these players are turning up to games in the same vain as they did before those games. We have a squad of weak minded players. 

Sure, Pearson might be doing things in a stupid way, sure Morris might be too, but frankly I don't care what the system is when I see players incapable of passing the ball 5 yards and shrugging their shoulders when an opposition players saunters passed them and takes the ball.

Haha 

"no effort, no desire" etc etc

And on Monday you'll be at work caring about your job. But these lads, 1 tier below the PL being watched by hundreds of thousands of people and scrutinised on every media...

They don't care. 

Yet none of our managers have ever mentioned a poor attitude. 

They really should have hoofed with more passion for the shirt. They really should have used more desire to close the huge gap between 2 DM's and the striker. 

We need a manager like Pearson that won't put up with a lack of effort... 

Such an easy thing to point the finger at. 

Archived