Tom Ince is as good as James Rodriguez

Day

Tony Cascarino says Monaco were put off signing Tom Ince because Paul Ince told the club his son was as good as James Rodriguez and wanted him to be on a similar financial deal.

Speaking in The Times, Cascarino also said Tom Ince should "grow up and make his own decisions" after Ince told Gareth Southgate he does not want to play for England U21s.

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

Wouldn't fancy trying to sign Ince on a permanent with his Dad as his agent.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Speaking in The Times, Cascarino also said Tom Ince should "grow up and make his own decisions" after Ince told Gareth Southgate he does not want to play for England U21s."

Why aren't the other players that pulled out not get the same treatment as Ince is getting at the moment.

"Speaking in The Times, Cascarino also said Tom Ince should "grow up and make his own decisions" after Ince told Gareth Southgate he does not want to play for England U21s."

Why aren't the other players that pulled out not get the same treatment as Ince is getting at the moment.

Obviously not.

But I actually think all this media BS that his dad put on him makes him come across worse than he actually is.

He's a brilliant footballer, definite premier league class, just nowhere near the level his dad thinks he is.

IMO I don't think Ince is Premier class, if he was he would already be stamping his stuff for Hull, I think he is the most one footed player I have seen in years and championship defenders have 'at times' shielded him into his right foot enough to nullify his A game at our level. Think he has bags of ability but is far from a finished article as yet

It's James. Why do people have to say it different?

Is it Hammie Hanson

Hammie Ward?

Anyone see Hammez May on Top Gear?

James. What's wrong with people. 

"Hes from Colombia". Yes. But you're not. You're from Chaddesden. 

Archived