Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have anything against 4-5-1 Per se, but it doesn't suit Sammon, and we play so narrow anyway it doesn't suit the squad be ause we don't have any wingers.

Eh?

Last Saturday, if Coutts had worn white boots, you wouldn't have been able to see them, so close to the touchline did he stay. Also Jamie Ward did his own impersonation of a linesman on the left.

They might not be wingers per se but Derby couldn't have used any more width without moving the front couple of rows of seats.

Eh?

Last Saturday, if Coutts had worn white boots, you wouldn't have been able to see them, so close to the touchline did he stay. Also Jamie Ward did his own impersonation of a linesman on the left.

They might not be wingers per se but Derby couldn't have used any more width without moving the front couple of rows of seats.

You obviously didn't watch the game, we played really narrow, Coutts was in CM and ward was upfront with Sammon

You obviously didn't watch the game, we played really narrow, Coutts was in CM and ward was upfront with Sammon

Utter bilge. Coutts hardly moved 10 yards from Brayford during the entire second half for a start - they were playing their little triangular passes with Hendrick or occasionally Hughes up and down the right touchline. As far as Ward playing up front with Sammon - again, totally made-up crap.

Don't tell me I didn't watch the match, sonny. What were you doing - baiting the Blackburn fans?

If we signed this guy and Barker gets fully fit, we'd go from a decent side to a good side.

1) not sure if that's a step up or down?

2) Why is everyone convinced that this dude is an incredible player? He's 22 and his goalscoring record I would so far describe as average... He seems to be the new Chris Maguire...

Who the **** are these players seriously.. its almost like the board draws random names out of a hat, and if it comes up on google that they are footballers and play in scotland, ireland or league 2 then we sign them.

Archived