Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YouTube evidence conclusive.

Sign him up.

Has he ever had serious injuries?

Not that i know of. however Dundee will only accept 2 million. If the manager has gone now and he was available for less i would get him. Or someone like Bolton or huddersfield will I think Palace want him as a Zaha replacement too.

So we have no chance then 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />... but we do seem to do well in Scotland

You ask what has he got except a few goals, last clip shows he has pace. Good in the air for his size.

So, people say that the only striker we need now is one who scores goals. 9 in Scotland isn't a goal scorer at this level by any stretch, at least from what I've seen. An SPL 20 is usually a Championship 10-12, so the question is whether he is the type of striker we'd actually want or be after.

He's amazing on FIFA

Which proves what?

When I managed Ssausagehorpe to three successing Champions Leagues, Dean Shiels scored over 100 goals in three seasons and Tonton Zola Moukoko won World Player of the Year..

I miss CM01/02. It was so realistic.

Which proves what?

When I managed Ssausagehorpe to three successing Champions Leagues, Dean Shiels scored over 100 goals in three seasons and Tonton Zola Moukoko won World Player of the Year..

I miss CM01/02. It was so realistic.

You should be the next Derby manager!

Archived