Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh that's good then, get a good rest before the hard work starts.

He was told by Bryson that pre season is "different and hard" aka running your pissing socks off. Said he was looking forward to it but needs to get for because of the broken leg ect. Seemed enthusiastic about it all though.

Apparently Nigel has a really good pre season routine.

Instead of doing the bleep test every day or just running, they go to Allestree Park and I have seen them racing from tree to tree that sort of thing instead of just up and down in lines in a really monotonous way.

Also last years pre season didnt they do loads of other activities like water rafting and that sort of thing. 

Apparently Nigel has a really good pre season routine.

Instead of doing the bleep test every day or just running, they go to Allestree Park and I have seen them racing from tree to tree that sort of thing instead of just up and down in lines in a really monotonous way.

Also last years pre season didnt they do loads of other activities like water rafting and that sort of thing. 

Might see if they can walk my dog for me.... or play chase the greyhound.....

Not completely sure if he made it to Tenerife..

He tweeted that his flight was cancelled when he got to the airport, never said anything after that.

Would be nice if he let us fans know what happened next, after all, we pay his wages.

Usually Celtic are the best option v Championship sides. Slightly bigger money. Guaranteed trophy, easy games and you might get a lucky draw and have chance of playing at San Siro/Nou Camp etc.

I don't see many players picking a Championship side over Celtic unless they actually want to test themselves.

Well he didn't go to Celtic!

Archived