Richard Keogh

BorneoRam

I'm glad we have replaced Shackell and that we have landed our preferred target too.

Whether Keogh will be an improvement on Shackell, I'm not sure. If the fee is as substantial as the media reports, naturally there will be a lot of pressure on the lad to come in, lead by example, perform well and stabilise the defence.

But I'm hopeful he'll take all that in his stride and do well for us. He's a Ram now, so he's got my full support like any other player.

I just hope that there is more to come from us in the transfer market, considering that once the Davies sale goes through, we will only have Robinson, Bennett, Doyle, Tyson and Ward as our options up front. That's a lot of pressure on Theo right there.

We need a striker. I appreciate it is going to be a loan signing from the Premier League. I'm not so keen on Sammon. I hope it is someone proven at this level.

Simeon Jackson would be lovely. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bringing in three young players fits the Club's ambition to get back into the Premiership in a couple of seasons' time.

I just hope we get hold of a decent striker (preferably two) because the goals aren't going to come from anyone else. I'm not sure about Sammon either and would prefer someone who has scored at this level.

I also remember a lot of negativity about this time last year yet we had a good start to the season.

We don't have players of the calibre of some of our richer competitors, so it will be interesting to see how the teamwork holds up. Whatever the shortcomings of the squad last year, we had a team who put a shift in and who played for the shirt and I for one am reasonably optimistic of a top ten finish.

Keogh looks like he fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down..

It's strange that for the past 3 or 4 years running our main transfer has been a defender when it's blindingly obvious we need some sort of creativity..

Anyone know what Keoghs scoring record was like from set-pieces? Usually every team has a CB that gets around 3 or 4 goals a season.. We haven't had one in a while

Keogh looks like he fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down..

It's strange that for the past 3 or 4 years running our main transfer has been a defender when it's blindingly obvious we need some sort of creativity..

Anyone know what Keoghs scoring record was like from set-pieces? Usually every team has a CB that gets around 3 or 4 goals a season.. We haven't had one in a while

erm, Buxton?

Twitter:

Trends tailored just for you.

Trends offer a unique way to get closer to what you care about. Trends are tailored for you based on your location and who you follow.

I don't think he is trending, its just your settings. Twitter automatically turn on tailored trending for you.

He was trending pal, i know how to work twitter and have turned tailored trends off.

Enjoy him for this season folks.. As we'll sell him for around $1.3mill next summer

All about the profits though

We have deleted personal attacks made towards you tonight Bris, and you come out with this. I think any personal remarks made about you may as well be left on forum.

Why are you trying and succeeding to wind up the members? For the kicks?

I for one look forward to seeing him play for the rams next season.

Why don't you wind up the red dogs on the other thread? Hmmmm?

How many did he score last season?

2 in about 10 starts (this is Bucko when he was regular at the end of the season). Thats ******* good, even you have to admit that.

And on that note Bris, a smiley wouldn't hurt once in a while. Or a comment that actually, all the players we've brought in so far are half decent.

Archived