Richard Keogh

BorneoRam

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck with Keogh guys, he nearly single handedly kept us up last season and was our player of the year by a mile. Shame we continue to sell our best players but I'm glad he's not gone to Cardiff who seem to enjoy raiding our team for our best players. Sure he will be awesome for you as he was for us, just hope we got a sell on although knowing the way our idiots run the club, fat chance! Quick question, how good is Callum Ball, do you think/expect him to score goals for us and be a regular?

Good luck with Keogh guys, he nearly single handedly kept us up last season and was our player of the year by a mile. Shame we continue to sell our best players but I'm glad he's not gone to Cardiff who seem to enjoy raiding our team for our best players. Sure he will be awesome for you as he was for us, just hope we got a sell on although knowing the way our idiots run the club, fat chance! Quick question, how good is Callum Ball, do you think/expect him to score goals for us and be a regular?

yes

I'll put money on it know if he stays fit and you play him regular hell grab at least 10 goals next season in league one easily he's a good player to me and I wish we were keeping him and giving you Conor Doyle for free 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Keogh can also cover at Right back.Llistening to Clough's interview it sounds like we're not going to get another striker unless we get a very good fee for S.Davies which is unlikely.

It looks like "so far so good" though. Very few Rams fans will expect us to go up next season but these new players look as though they might improve us. A very good striker and I might start to sweat!

What's this fascination with £1.1m, £850k, £1.3m etc? Who gives a stuff how much we got for Shackell as opposed to how much we paid for Keogh. Who can possibly know anyway? It's mostly conjecture, being used as pro Clough/Board or anti.. Bores the pants off me. Keogh have a tough act to follow but I hope he's excellent. I hope the other new signings are too. All true Rams fans will feel the same. Not sure about the others though.

It's nice to see abit of honesty instead of sour grapes, thanks for the insight. As for C. Ball I believe he'll do well for you. I don't think he l

Archived