Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

Because on the off chance that Nigel might have a quick browse of this forum during the Corrie advert breaks he might see a suggestion and think yeah...good idea I'll go see Glick in the morning and tell him.

Scouting is soooo last year.

Well this post makes my question look terribly stupid now..

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
for those who have flagged up Charlie Austin, he's in the papers today signing for burnley for £1.2 million

So now we can't compete with Burnley for a player's signiture, God help us...

I understand they have parachute payments to fall back on but are you telling me our joke of a board can't stump up £1.2m (which I would class as a 'Barker type fee', which we were promised was available to Nigel) to sign one of the most promising young talents in the football league!!!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!??????!?!?!??!?!

that doesnt mean he will sign for them. we stole Porter from Cardiff who had had a bid accepted before us.

It just winds me up so much that smaller teams (in terms of finance & stature) than us look to be having 'a go' where we're just so happy to be also-rans. I think we all just want a signal ot intent from the board that whilst they're commited to ensuring we're financially astute they're also ambitous. I don't want us to sign Messi, Snijder or Bent (even though a player like him would be perfect) I just want them to show some balls instead of hding behind this "loan market is better value" sh1te...

Pretty Safe To Say

That no one is coming, i hope no body got their hopes up. but i have decided to take the high road and stop watching tranfser windows. after 3 to 4 years of watching each transfer window, praying that that one big signing, that one exciting player is going to come and end up finding out that we end up right at the death with the scraps of the heap. its shameful to see that teams like ssausagehorpe (no dissrespect to ssausagehorpe) can put in higher bids n players for us. now i'm not one for spending millions and millions on players because debt is the only reward for that, but i would prefer to actually spend the right amount of money on the right players. how on earth can we be in transition with loanee's. clough needs to say "back me or sack me". although had his name had been anything other than clough we all know he'd be down the job center!

That no one is coming, i hope no body got their hopes up. but i have decided to take the high road and stop watching tranfser windows. after 3 to 4 years of watching each transfer window, praying that that one big signing, that one exciting player is going to come and end up finding out that we end up right at the death with the scraps of the heap. its shameful to see that teams like ssausagehorpe (no dissrespect to ssausagehorpe) can put in higher bids n players for us. now i'm not one for spending millions and millions on players because debt is the only reward for that, but i would prefer to actually spend the right amount of money on the right players. how on earth can we be in transition with loanee's. clough needs to say "back me or sack me". although had his name had been anything other than clough we all know he'd be down the job center!

I can't get too upset yet - transfer window ain't closed.

Remember last time, Spurs signed Van Der Guff right on the window closing point. Its not over 'till its over.

patrick agyemang, would love to see him at derby, strong, can finish well, better than porter, but wherever he goes on loan he does score much, we would have to sign him permenant, id say he be worth around 500 - 700 thousand

Tottenham midfielder Jamie O'Hara will be allowed to leave White Hart Lane on loan for the rest of the season.

The 24-year-old has not featured this term due to a back injury but played in a reserve game for Spurs on Tuesday.

Boss Harry Redknapp has now confirmed he will be allowed to go out on loan to build up match fitness.

Redknapp told Sky Sports News: "Jamie came through the game fine and he's back so he's a good player again.

O'Hara: Can go out on loan

would he be wearth the wages or would he even consider dropping down to the championship?

aslso found a rumour that lecester are going to try and loan thiery henry if they managed that surel waghorn would be fased out and we could buy for cheaper in summer?

Bet anything he'd go to Portsmouth, the fans love him and he loves them.

Kevin Philips

Ok, i'm past all this rumor malarki and if anything it made me laugh but because of tis waghorn shizz and the fact that he may be going to preston, we're looking at Kevin Phillips, now i woul not of minded this about 4 years ago but to be fair anyone will do which is sad to say.

Archived