Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

BWP could be ok. Can't stand him personally though after he was caught on CCTV nicking stuff out of handbags in a nightclub. Disgusting.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to sky sports transfer centre he has handed in a transfer request. Maybe a loan with a view to a permanent deal ? Or is that beyond our means and the likes of Ssausagehorpe and other bigger clubs will snap him up ?

I doubt a loan deal. I think someone'll just nab him.

According to sky sports transfer centre he has handed in a transfer request. Maybe a loan with a view to a permanent deal ? Or is that beyond our means and the likes of Ssausagehorpe and other bigger clubs will snap him up ?

he's gonna go somewhere..

Thanks to all the Swindon fans for supporting me throughout my time at the club. However I've decided to hand in a transfer request because I feel that now is the right time to move in order to further my career. I've spoken with the chairman today & my future will be resolved over the next couple of weeks. In the meantime I'm still a Swindon Town player & will continue to give 100% for the cause as I have done all season

but where?

jamie ohara

Tottenham midfielder Jamie O'Hara will be allowed to leave White Hart Lane on loan for the rest of the season.

The 24-year-old has not featured this term due to a back injury but played in a reserve game for Spurs on Tuesday.

Boss Harry Redknapp has now confirmed he will be allowed to go out on loan to build up match fitness.

Redknapp told Sky Sports News: "Jamie came through the game fine and he's back so he's a good player again.

O'Hara: Can go out on loan

would he be wearth the wages or would he even consider dropping down to the championship?

aslso found a rumour that lecester are going to try and loan thiery henry if they managed that surel waghorn would be fased out and we could buy for cheaper in summer?

I'm still confused as to why so many fans like to suggest players on here, what does it achieve? :confused:

Because on the off chance that Nigel might have a quick browse of this forum during the Corrie advert breaks he might see a suggestion and think yeah...good idea I'll go see Glick in the morning and tell him.

Scouting is soooo last year.

Archived