Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doesn't look like we'll get Waghorn OR Ben Davies.

Erikson isn't releasing Waghorn because of an injury to Darius Vassell, and Snotts don't seem to be interested in selling Davies. They're looking to build rather than sell.

Latest news says we are closer to Notts valuation now of £500k, so you never know:)

SkySportsbucko: Swindon Town look to have won the race to sign Alfreton Town defender Aden Flint in a £150,000 transfer after beating off competition from Colchester United

as clough missed out on a local non league player

We spoke to Alfreton about him, but didn't want to pay that much money. Cue 'we can't even afford Alfreton players'

Martyn Woolford and Josh Wright from Ssausagehorpe would be available for about half a million for the pair I reckon.

Woolford would be a natural replacement for Commons as he is a very similar player, only younger, thinner and faster.

Wright has just handed a transfer request in and I think he would be able to play the same role as savage, as he plays as a deep lying playmakerr for Scunny. He would go well with Addison breaking the play up.

Martyn Woolford and Josh Wright from Ssausagehorpe would be available for about half a million for the pair I reckon.

Woolford would be a natural replacement for Commons as he is a very similar player, only younger, thinner and faster.

Wright has just handed a transfer request in and I think he would be able to play the same role as savage, as he plays as a deep lying playmakerr for Scunny. He would go well with Addison breaking the play up.

Would never take Woolford. Average at best.

Player to improve us

Any of these players would improve us, lets go for them :

Ishmael Miller,jimmy Bullard,James Vaughan,Marcus Tudgay, Patrick Van anholt. OH YEAH they have gone to other clubs, possibly because Glick wouldnt pay more than £500 a week in wages, god what have we become !!!! Sarcastic i know but Cloughs not just working with his hands tied behind his back, he's working with elastic tied to his waist being operated by Glick, any tim he gets near a signing he pulls the cord and reigns him in, i would not blame him if he walked, for me he's doing a good job on a non existant budget.

Like i originally posted Charlie austin!! Ipswich have just had offer accepted please tell me we can match them! Theyve just signed bullard(loan) theyve got to pay his wages!

We should deffo try and sign kuqi now hes been released till end of season if not yr n half to have as a super sub nxt season!

Archived